Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's using AMSOIL, in Oil/Filter & Trans & Diff ??
Where did you get it from ???
I hear alot of people talking about in the the Transmissions.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
It's not in my tranny yet but I put it everywhere else. I just get it from the local NAPA store but I get a discount from them.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
bigsal51 said:
do they have a dual oil filer set up for synthetic oil. I was wondering if you could do that like big diesal.
Why yes, yes they do. Here's the link that shows the setup and how to install.
http://www.amsoil.com/bypassfilters/2007_Nissan_Titan.pdf

Anyways, I am currently exchanging all of my fluids in the truck to AMSOIL. I just put in the 0W-30 Signature Series with the EaO13 Oil filter. Today, I just ordered the Severe Gear 75W-140 Gear oil for the rear differential. Eventually I will replace the front differential and the transmission fluids with AMSOIL products when I get the time/money.

P.S. I'm looking forward to not having to change my oil for over 20,000 miles :upsidedow

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
tazstitan said:
I use Amsoil, order on-line shipped right to your door in two to three days.

www.amsoil.com

·
Registered
801 Posts
Juday said:
Why yes, yes they do. Here's the link that shows the setup and how to install.
http://www.amsoil.com/bypassfilters/2007_Nissan_Titan.pdf

Anyways, I am currently exchanging all of my fluids in the truck to AMSOIL. I just put in the 0W-30 Signature Series with the EaO13 Oil filter. Today, I just ordered the Severe Gear 75W-140 Gear oil for the rear differential. Eventually I will replace the front differential and the transmission fluids with AMSOIL products when I get the time/money.

P.S. I'm looking forward to not having to change my oil for over 20,000 miles :upsidedow
I ran amsoil , 5-30w - 15k once and after even adding a quart on my 12k change it thickened up I think...lost some mpg as the oil got older.

I now run either Amsoil or Moblil about 8k then perform a complete drain filter change..put in the severe gear 2 yrs ago and have only checked it...:dunno:

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just Asking cuase I might get into being a Amsoil Dealer,
I have people come to my "Stealership" & ask for it then they go out then go out & order it..
HMMMM

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
tazstitan said:
Just Asking cuase I might get into being a Amsoil Dealer,
I have people come to my "Stealership" & ask for it then they go out then go out & order it..
HMMMM
You might start using it then if your planning on selling otherwise......uuhhh

·
Registered
48 Posts
I switched to AMSOIL awhile back and will not be going back to conventional ever again. Great Stuff !!! I liked it so much, I'm now an authorized AMSOIL dealer located in Virginia. Anyone who is interested in ordering, please check out my website at lubedealer.com/cwsynthetics.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I used it in my last Chevy and changed it around 20 to 25K miles with no problems. I use it in my 06 CC and already have 80k miles on it with no problems. I haven't used the tranny fluid, but am sure it is good stuff. I also run Amsoil in my car.

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
I am responsible for a balanced and blueprinted 1972 Citroen DS21.
Built in 1972. Runs Amsoil since built. Has 380,000 on the motor. Uses no oil. Runs great.
Nuff said?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Does anyone know the New model number for the AMSOIL dual oil filter bypass that will fit the 07 Titan? I want to upgrade to it but have no idea on the size of the thread for the filter to get the adapter.

·
Banned
164 Posts
Does anyone know the New model number for the AMSOIL dual oil filter bypass that will fit the 07 Titan? I want to upgrade to it but have no idea on the size of the thread for the filter to get the adapter.
Here is an installation of a dual remote bypass for a 2007 Nissan Titan 5.6 http://www.amsoil.com/bypassfilters/2007_Nissan_Titan.pdf?zo=1181889 . You can also call AMSOIL tech support at 713-399-8324 M-F 8-5CST. I can get it for you at wholesale if you like. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
390 Posts
I ordered it and put it in my trans this time. Noticed an improvement for sure there.

Engine oil I stay conventional. I get a discount at the shell station so I just keep it fresh.

Rear diff I use whatever synthetic I find at the auto store when I change it. I think I have valvoline in there now.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts