Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 191 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you currently do not have a sub and enclosure in your Titan. WHY? Whether its the wife, the kids, the job? You just do not know what to buy? Only reply to this thread if you DO NOT HAVE A SUB AND ENCLOSURE!!!!!!
Trust me on this. I want to know why. And if you could get sub and enclosure what would you like? What kind of Music do you listen to . Maybe you have the factory RF system and its enopugh bass for you. Just humour me guys and let me know what you are dealing with.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
45 Posts
MONEY, sons birthday, but deffinitely have been wanting subs and enclosure from you! Listen to mainly hard rock and metal, dont know what i'd want one 12 two 10s, what amp and need a good installer! Plus i want exhaust, cai
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AZ_psycho1 said:
MONEY, sons birthday, but deffinitely have been wanting subs and enclosure from you! Listen to mainly hard rock and metal, dont know what i'd want one 12 two 10s, what amp and need a good installer! Plus i want exhaust, cai
Coll thanks man . This is exactly what i want to know . Thanks man. This will make sense eventually everyone.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
45 Posts
But what subs would you recommend to someone that listens to mainly rock? and would you recommend components and door speakers first?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,226 Posts
got the subs, but still putting away for a box. dont want to spend money on something thats cheap or that i dont like, and the ones ive seen here locally are cheap and cheap. lol. good things come to those who wait, and ive waited almost a year now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,808 Posts
AZ_psycho1 said:
MONEY, sons birthday, but deffinitely have been wanting subs and enclosure from you! Listen to mainly hard rock and metal, dont know what i'd want one 12 two 10s, what amp and need a good installer! Plus i want exhaust, cai
I know a great installer in the PHX area.... James can hook you up with the products and P-dizzle can install them. This is a great team!

Woops, I just realized I wasnt supposed to post in this one... sorry James!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
t22a80 said:
I know a great installer in the PHX area.... James can hook you up with the products and P-dizzle can install them. This is a great team!

Woops, I just realized I wasnt supposed to post in this one... sorry James!
Damn it! BB will be next. LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,635 Posts
bein in school, never having money. Lets just consider myself lucky to even be driving a new titan everyday lol...You know if I had the money I would buy one off of you...Ive entered plenty of your raffles when I could..

Also I listen to alot of different things.. basicly most songs that DROP hard lol
but when december comes around I will hopefully pick up a box from ya ! so wheres this going ? just seein what the crowd wants ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27 Posts
I dont have subs yet, as no one has a dash kit for the 08 titans yet and no point of having a system yet. i listen to many types of music. And also, i have to pay off my $22k snap on tool bill. $2900 more to go! I got your box because you are raising your price soon. lol
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
2008Titan said:
I dont have subs yet, as no one has a dash kit for the 08 titans yet and no point of having a system yet. i listen to many types of music. And also, i have to pay off my $22k snap on tool bill. $2900 more to go! I got your box because you are raising your price soon. lol
I feel you with snap on thing. I hate when that damn white and red truck pulls up. My wife runs him off if she is at the shop. Thanks for the support.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
killcatzforfun said:
bein in school, never having money. Lets just consider myself lucky to even be driving a new titan everyday lol...You know if I had the money I would buy one off of you...Ive entered plenty of your raffles when I could..

Also I listen to alot of different things.. basicly most songs that DROP hard lol
but when december comes around I will hopefully pick up a box from ya ! so wheres this going ? just seein what the crowd wants ?
Business has been slow. Just seeing what is going on out there.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
AZ_psycho1 said:
But what subs would you recommend to someone that listens to mainly rock? and would you recommend components and door speakers first?
I would have to say a sub and enclosure is the quickest and most price effective way to make any system sound better. I am really digging the Boston acoustics.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,748 Posts
tech12volt said:
If you currently do not have a sub and enclosure in your Titan. WHY? Whether its the wife, the kids, the job? You just do not know what to buy? Only reply to this thread if you DO NOT HAVE A SUB AND ENCLOSURE!!!!!!
Trust me on this. I want to know why. And if you could get sub and enclosure what would you like? What kind of Music do you listen to . Maybe you have the factory RF system and its enopugh bass for you. Just humour me guys and let me know what you are dealing with.
WHY:
My system is the last thing on my list of mods to complete. Not to mention lack of knowledge on what subs to get for my music preferences. I would love to have a JL 13W7, but I know that's a pipe dream in a CC. I have the OEM Rockfart Frostgate system, and I want to keep the OEM appearance so I don't have to worry about my system getting stolen.

SUB/ENCLOSURE:
See why

Music:
Alternative rock, Jungle/Drum & Bass, Hardcore, Dance hall, old school rap.

Hope that was clear enough?:confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27 Posts
tech12volt said:
I would have to say a sub and enclosure is the quickest and most price effective way to make any system sound better. I am really digging the Boston acoustics.
Tech, what is your opinion on the 6.5 boston acoustics Z6 component set? i am really aiming for that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
578 Posts
A sub enclosure would be the last part id get if I was putting together a audio system. I have a stock non rf system, it could be better. I would replace all the speakers and the head unit before I bought subs or a box.

Btw how much do would you charge for soundmatting the interior of a KC?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
2008Titan said:
Tech, what is your opinion on the 6.5 boston acoustics Z6 component set? i am really aiming for that.
spz 60 are the best i have heard in years. Midbass is incrediable Just ordered a set for my wifes expedition yesterday.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Delta15 said:
A sub enclosure would be the last part id get if I was putting together a audio system. I have a stock non rf system, it could be better. I would replace all the speakers and the head unit before I bought subs or a box.

Btw how much do would you charge for soundmatting the interior of a KC?
It depends on the extent of it. Total sound deadening runs about 2000 dollars with materials. Its a weeks work to do it right.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,400 Posts
tech12volt said:
If you currently do not have a sub and enclosure in your Titan. WHY? Whether its the wife, the kids, the job? You just do not know what to buy? Only reply to this thread if you DO NOT HAVE A SUB AND ENCLOSURE!!!!!!
Trust me on this. I want to know why. And if you could get sub and enclosure what would you like? What kind of Music do you listen to . Maybe you have the factory RF system and its enopugh bass for you. Just humour me guys and let me know what you are dealing with.
I don't want to take up any room under my rear seat.Is there anything that will fit under the driver seat and how much would we be talking$$$$.I do not have RF.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
SKEET said:
I don't want to take up any room under my rear seat.Is there anything that will fit under the driver seat and how much would we be talking$$$$.I do not have RF.
At the moment no. I just have not had enough time to perfect anything under there . I do have a factory sub enclsoure sitting on my work bench waiting on me.
 
1 - 20 of 191 Posts
Top