Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have heard songs bout Dodges, Fords, Chevys, Mercurys, and all different types of trucks and cars... but I dont see why they dont make a song about a Titan or that includes a Titan... for example... Brad Paisley's:

"I've got some big news, the bank finally came through. And I'm holding the keys too a brand new chevrolet"

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
The Titan deserves better, that is why.

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
pi3yeargrad said:
I have heard songs bout Dodges, Fords, Chevys, Mercurys, and all different types of trucks and cars... but I dont see why they dont make a song about a Titan or that includes a Titan... for example... Brad Paisley's:

"I've got some big news, the bank finally came through. And I'm holding the keys too a brand new chevrolet"

well its almost country but still bad a$$

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW5lGCGbBps

·
Registered
837 Posts
The Titan is more of a Heavy Metal truck!!:rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
If they sang about the Titan, you'd have to be able to understand Japanese...... I know it's made in USA, but you don't see any Tundra songs either do you...? Well, you also don't see rusted Titan hulks sitting on the front lawn of a trailer park either... We just need some time to get this truck in front of the discriminating masses.... Give it 20 or 30 years..... There'll be songs about it. :D

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Simple...because country music SUCKS...Then my Titan would SUCK...
People don't need to mention a Titan in ANY type of music to make me fell good about my truck...
CW...Means Cry'in & Whine'in....
I hate American Idol too....

·
Registered
718 Posts
There are no country songs about the Titan because...

- country music videos are shot in the mythical land where everyone drives a big three fifties pickup, a sixties muscle car or a caddy convertible

- country stars are on the big 3 payroll (Alan Jackson, Toby Keith etc.)

- most country songs are about cryin', and the Titan only gives you reasons to smile

·
Registered
96 Posts
Please don't! I want to say something else but I want to practice my 5th.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Speaking of country music:

Q: What happens when you spin a country record backwards on a turntable?

A: You get your job back, your wife back ....

·
Registered
319 Posts
Maybe they can't sing in Japanese? There is probably a song about them in Japan. :rofl:

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
Because they can't sing it backwards.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Well okay, I’ll admit it… Back in my high school days (early nineties) I drove a Hardbody and there was one song that at least made a reference to a Nissan that I remember.. DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince – Summertime.

‘Riding around in your Jeep or your Benzos or in your Nissan stting on lorenzos’

Does that count??

Cheers,
Mike

·
Registered
27 Posts
LOL you guys are funny. I work p/t for a country music station so :futwice: but truth be told most of the people who sing about products are being paid by them. IE Toby Keiths tour was sponsered by ford, which is smart in a money way. Also the Titan has not been around as long as most of the trucks that are sung about.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts