Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is interesting to me that the gas model is set to be released in the next few months, yet no pics have been leaked or released. Any thoughts on why?

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Gas looks exactly the same as the diesel.

Reactions: gonfishin

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
the normal one is gonna look similar just smaller front clip.

·
Premium Member
...08 Pro4X...
71,545 Posts
Watch it and weep...

·
Super Moderator
161,472 Posts
Still an XD. When I hear "gasser", I think of the direct replacement for the current truck. Not the XD. If you didn't think the gas version of the XD was going to look almost identical to the diesel, you were fooling yourself. I think there's still hope the non-XD will have better visual appeal.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
agreed.^^^^

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I should have clarified i was referring to the non xd.

·
Registered
4,631 Posts
Based on looks alone, that video solidified my decision that I will not buy the new Titan once mine dies. That thing is butt ugly.

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Still has that dumbass badge, WTF. . .fender notches and the hideous grill, oh my.
Agree. ::crying::.The only thing that excites me is the drivetrain.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Also saw a crew cab short bed, not sure if xd or not
Wow, great find! That looks like the non-xd with a much shorter front clip. Do you have any other pictures of this one? Thanks so much for sharing, really interested in seeing this truck

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Was there going to be a single cab xd? If not then this could be regular Titan?
Also saw a crew cab short bed, not sure if xd or not
nice finds!!!! and yes that could be the fleet model, single cab long bed.

also, yep looks like the regular non XD titan in that second pic.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Here's some more, those are screenshots of a video I took. They are testing them out here in Fairbanks, Alaska. I was inside the bus station when I saw outside and from afar saw the distinct Titan LED in the front and said oh wow they have one out here but as it got closer and turned I saw it was a test truck. Went out and thought I had lost it until I saw it go down another road and eventually it came around again.

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
That rules, thanks for sharing the additional photos...looks like a Pro 4x with the wheel tire combo. Did you notice if it had the same large sliding rear window that our current crew cabs have or the smaller one that the new XD has?

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
The short bed balances out the big front.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Still an XD. When I hear "gasser", I think of the direct replacement for the current truck. Not the XD. If you didn't think the gas version of the XD was going to look almost identical to the diesel, you were fooling yourself. I think there's still hope the non-XD will have better visual appeal.
My sources are telling me it will be a downsized version of the XD. same features you either hate or love just shrunk to fit our existing chassis. I may have seen it already..........:wink:

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Nice find! Exactly what i was looking for. Thank you!

1 - 20 of 96 Posts