Nissan Titan Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been threw this little puddle a thousand time's and never got close to stuck, till today. I got to confident and went real slow into it and hit the deep spot and practically stopped and floored it, Bad idea! This is at the back of my property. Before any one say's anythang yes the truck was totaled. We had to fight with them to total it, the body shop ordered the part's before they totaled it, The then bought it from insurance fixed it and we bought it back for less then what we owed on it. sorry for the crappy quality it was from my phone.

·
Registered
405 Posts
I've been threw this little puddle a thousand time's and never got close to stuck, till today. I got to confident and went real slow into it and hit the deep spot and practically stopped and floored it, Bad idea! This is at the back of my property. Before any one say's anythang yes the truck was totaled. We had to fight with them to total it, the body shop ordered the part's before they totaled it, The then bought it from insurance fixed it and we bought it back for less then what we owed on it. sorry for the crappy quality it was from my phone.
That's not a reason to avoid buying a 2wd... :huh:
It IS an illustration of something you should not attempt with one! :rofl:
The pics were fine. I trust you got it out eventually? :confused:

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
eh its just a little water. Once I move to FL, I'll be removing the front drive shaft. Muahahahaha

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's not a reason to avoid buying a 2wd... :huh:
It IS an illustration of something you should not attempt with one! :rofl:
The pics were fine. I trust you got it out eventually? :confused:
It would have made it out with better tire's but I just don't like most 2wd's. I'm waiting on my brother to come pull me out when he gets off work OR my dad to get off work with his truck to pull me out.

eh its just a little water. Once I move to FL, I'll be removing the front drive shaft. Muahahahaha
There's some water but there's mud under the water, just the tire's suck. You remove that drive shaft. LMAO I shouldn't say that because in Perry, Florida most people make 2wd mud truck's, Lift em flip the front axle and put mud tire's on the back and the go just about every where. :lol:

·
Super Moderator
93,528 Posts
I don't understand the title of this thread, what are you trying to say?

·
Super Moderator
93,528 Posts

·
Super Moderator
93,528 Posts
Nope. But it does show the level a maturity you have..or lack of maturity I should say..

No need to be a d!ck though.
Don't you think if somebody is going to start a thread that takes up bandwidth on the forum that it should at least make sense? We have an entire generation of kids that are being raised with low expectations, and a future of serving burgers, washing dishes in a restaurant or living off unemployment or welfare. Maybe that's ok with you, but it's not with me.

Reactions: J.Bahde

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
Don't you think if somebody is going to start a thread that takes up bandwidth on the forum that it should at least make sense? We have an entire generation of kids that are being raised with low expectations, and a future of serving burgers, washing dishes in a restaurant or living off unemployment or welfare. Maybe that's ok with you, but it's not with me.
how much bandwidth does it take up exactly? Because last I checked it wasn't very much... I don't think it's going to hurt much.

And it sounds like a personal problem to me. Maybe you should learn to adapt to your surroundings. You can complain and ***** about it, but it's not going to do you no good, nor will it change anything. I understood what he was saying, and if you couldn't then maybe YOU should go back to school to learn a little bit more.

Plus he is young, probably one of the youngest on this forum. We welcome him and sure he may not be as smart as me or many otheres on here, but he's a kid. No need to make fun of him or make him feel stupid. It's mean and pathetic. But mostly immature .

:hi:

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you Adamdude, this thread is better on a TRUCK site then "Joke Thread" And All that crap that some people post. Yes the Title was a bad choice but I don't really care now do I? The point of the thread is if you buy a 2wd and it's stock and you try to take it threw mud then expect to get stuck. IDC how good of a driver ANYBODY is, They will always get stuck.

·
Super Moderator
93,528 Posts
how much bandwidth does it take up exactly? Because last I checked it wasn't very much... I don't think it's going to hurt much.

And it sounds like a personal problem to me. Maybe you should learn to adapt to your surroundings. You can complain and ***** about it, but it's not going to do you no good, nor will it change anything. I understood what he was saying, and if you couldn't then maybe YOU should go back to school to learn a little bit more.

Plus he is young, probably one of the youngest on this forum. We welcome him and sure he may not be as smart as me or many otheres on here, but he's a kid. No need to make fun of him or make him feel stupid. It's mean and pathetic. But mostly immature .

:hi:
If you look at my first post in this thread, I asked a simple question. It didn't insinuate anything, nor was it "personal" or mean.

Are you a role model for our youth now?

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Right... Well, most people wouldn't friggin STOP in the middle of a deep mud puddle with 2WD... or even venture into one.... with lousy tires.....

WTF?!?!

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm not most people, I don't baby truck's IDC how nice they are, I use a truck for what a truck is made to do. Yes I shouldn't have stopped BUT IDC if I get stuck, I have people to pull me out.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Hmmm... It appears that "you don't care" about a whole lot of things... Seems to be a common subject running through all your posts/threads..... maybe you should actually start to care about things... you may do better in life.

·
Registered
13,026 Posts
I'm not most people, I don't baby truck's IDC how nice they are, I use a truck for what a truck is made to do. Yes I shouldn't have stopped BUT IDC if I get stuck, I have people to pull me out.
I didnt see any nice trucks in this video lol

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hmmm... It appears that "you don't care" about a whole lot of things... Seems to be a common subject running through all your posts/threads..... maybe you should actually start to care about things... you may do better in life.
Ummm...Not sure how this was meant but ok. The only time I care about getting stuck is when I have no one to pull me out.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I know it' s P.O.S. The point I'm getting at is, If I had a huge jacked up truck that I put 50K worth of mod's on I'm still not going to be scared to pull a trailer with it or take it thought the mud.

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
If you look at my first post in this thread, I asked a simple question. It didn't insinuate anything, nor was it "personal" or mean.

Are you a role model for our youth now?
role model, no. Clearly you have a problem with our youth, but why? I'm just sick and tired of people looking down on otheres on this site because of how they word things, or some threads people post. There is no need to be a d!ck. Just don't post a remark about it within the thread. That's all.

And by what I took from your first post, looks to be degrading. How could you NOT know what he ment? Put the words, and photos together..and what do you get....

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
LOL yeah I agree.. hence why CB is driving it through muddy water. See even he knows!!

Now had that been a Titan..well no doubt about it. That mud would have been owned!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.