Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any thoughts on why Nissan is so stingy with installing fog lights from factory?? I would say 98% of T's I see out there do not have foglights installed... What gives?!?!?

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
It's not that bad maaan! There only like 80 bucks! haha

·
Registered
615 Posts
One less thing to go wrong.

jk (ok, it sucked)

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
I have fog lights. :) I do see a lot of Titans without them, even lifted ones don't have them.

·
Registered
827 Posts
$40 for mine and their bigger, brighter

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
buy the nicer model... you would think an 08 SE 4x4 with comfort package, leather, big tow and utility bed would get you fog lights... it is just something I have noticed as I travel around... and I am going to put the OEM on, I just need to do it.

·
Registered
221 Posts
buy the nicer model... you would think an 08 SE 4x4 with comfort package, leather, big tow and utility bed would get you fog lights... it is just something I have noticed as I travel around... and I am going to put the OEM on, I just need to do it.
I'm not sure they're actually worth it. I don't notice a lot of help seeing with them on but I guess they look better installed than not...

·
Registered
13,026 Posts
Its still an SE middle of the line model dude, and really they arent that much of a help. When you turn em on they are only very short distance, they look better than anything else honestly.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Lighting up front is both about seeing and being seen. The more lights you have in front the easier it is to be seen and noticed by other vehicles. I like fog lights for that reason.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Lighting up front is both about seeing and being seen. The more lights you have in front the easier it is to be seen and noticed by other vehicles. I like fog lights for that reason.
Exactly. If you want more light to see further, get some aftermarket driving lights.

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Because Nissan knows they can make money selling them to you after the fact, Most Titans are prewired for them so people can install them easily and for the people that are unaware of it, the dealer can charge 200 bucks in labor for a fifeteen minute job.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts