Nissan Titan Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Wasn't he just posting yesterday? Hate that he got banned.

·
Super Moderator
160,974 Posts
I don't have any idea, but the mods here are a pretty fair bunch. I'm sure it wasn't without reason, and it may be a "time out" type of ban. :dunno:

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts
He did something wrong.....

Mods do not ban for no reason...

Maybe someone will let us know..

·
Super Moderator
160,974 Posts
Toomnymods said:
if that's the case i shoulda been banned over a yr ago,lol
At least! :rofl:

·
Banned
371 Posts
This board bans people randomly. I was banned about about a year ago and needed to create a new screen name for a while. I think they got rid off the rotten apple mods though and got some better one now so that does not happen as much now.

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
COTitan said:
This board bans people randomly. I was banned about about a year ago and needed to create a new screen name for a while. I think they got rid off the rotten apple mods though and got some better one now so that does not happen as much now.

Banned randomly? I have difficulty buying into that one. I don't play games with the board, and don't expect to have games played with me. I wouldn't come back if that happened. Mods have always answered my questions, don't care for the automatic censorship of site names, but oh well. Just don't think it would be random. Question of an individual should probably be done through PM to a mod. Likely, it relates to just a single post gone wild.

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
TitanBlue said:
Banned randomly? I have difficulty buying into that one. I don't play games with the board, and don't expect to have games played with me. I wouldn't come back if that happened. Mods have always answered my questions, don't care for the automatic censorship of site names, but oh well. Just don't think it would be random. Question of an individual should probably be done through PM to a mod. Likely, it relates to just a single post gone wild.
I agree with Tblue on this one-mods here are the most liberal that I've seen so if someone is banned, it's with reason IMO.

·
Banned
371 Posts
well they have banned quite a few pests on the board but they have also banned a few ok guys one too which you wonder about after seeing their last few posts.

·
Super Moderator
160,974 Posts
Modfreak said:
Created new username.

P.S. dont question the mods on here. LOL
That's the best way to be IP banned. You won't last long.

·
Super Moderator
35,717 Posts
He was banned by a moderator after he indicated that he was not going to respect a decision that the moderator made regarding enforcement of site rules.

JFYI, I was not the moderator that did so but before the banning took place all the other mods were made aware of what was going on and were asked for our input.

In effect, he banned himself.

·
Super Moderator
160,974 Posts
Modfreak said:
should he create a new username? what do you guys think?
Nope. If the mods banned him, then it was for reason. Why would we want him(you) back under a different username?

·
Premium Member
3,490 Posts
If you have a question about any action taken by the moderators or admins, you may send a PM to one of them. Creating a thread about it is not the way to do it. That could earn someone else a timeout.

The mod staff here has not changed for quite some time. None of the moderators have been replaced. We still have three of the original, and three that were added when the site started to grow.

Thread Closed.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.