Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Show me Duals! Wicked flow/dynomax bullet decisions

Well I finally recieved a couple pieces of the exhaust system I ordered. My two 3''inlet wicked flow resonated tips showed up at my door today :D. Now im waiting for my two dynomax 3'' i/o bullets and 2.5''Xpipe to show up.

I'm in a debat with myself about wether or not to dump them before the rear axle as Eddie and alot of the people on here have done, orr to bring them out the rear under the bumper or out each side behind the tires. :confused:

I have searched for pics of both but have not come up with much, I'm wondering how visible this setup will be If I dump it at a 45degree before the rear axle, these tips are huge!. If anyone has PICs of their dual exhaust setup coming out the rear or dumped or whatever dual setup you have come up with post em up and help me make a decision !!!! Cant wait to get the rest of my order.

Oh and my grillcraft inserts were also waiting at the door today, just waiting for it to warm up then ill tear into that project.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
i say up and over the rear and turned down at an angle rite before the bumper. it'll still be loud and crazy deep but waay less drone in thwe cab.

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah that would be pretty sick, I wasn't really a fan of having it shooting straight out below the bumper because I'll be using it to load my boat alot and don't like the idea of exhaust burns on the legs. But turning them down like that would be a good idea. Wonder how low they would stick down, need this snow to melt so I can get under there with a measuring tape haha

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Well I finally recieved a couple pieces of the exhaust system I ordered. My two 3''inlet wicked flow resonated tips showed up at my door today :D. Now im waiting for my two dynomax 3'' i/o bullets and 2.5''Xpipe to show up.

I'm in a debat with myself about wether or not to dump them before the rear axle as Eddie and alot of the people on here have done, orr to bring them out the rear under the bumper or out each side behind the tires. :confused:

I have searched for pics of both but have not come up with much, I'm wondering how visible this setup will be If I dump it at a 45degree before the rear axle, these tips are huge!. If anyone has PICs of their dual exhaust setup coming out the rear or dumped or whatever dual setup you have come up with post em up and help me make a decision !!!! Cant wait to get the rest of my order.

Oh and my grillcraft inserts were also waiting at the door today, just waiting for it to warm up then ill tear into that project.
I like the inserts. Where'd ya get em?

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
264 Posts
What up fellow Albertan!! There was a thread on here talking about exhaust that showed a F-150 Raptor that had the exhaust dumped at the bumper. Looked sick if you ask me. Here is the pic.....

Attachments

Reactions: gweasel77

·
Registered
103 Posts
Those are some sweet tips bro! :rockon

·
Registered
103 Posts
What up fellow Albertan!! There was a thread on here talking about exhaust that showed a F-150 Raptor that had the exhaust dumped at the bumper. Looked sick if you ask me. Here is the pic.....
Yeah that does look nice but his Wicked Flows are 14" so I don't think there would be enough room to make them look legit like that Raptor. Those tips look like theyre just aesthetic only and much shorter.

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Those tips do look badass on the raptor but yeah mine look alot bigger, will have to see what the exhaust shop can fab up. I really like the idea of the turndown before the bumper like that though.

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
12 Posts
had exhaust dumped before axle on my last titan. couldnt hardly hear it. just installed banks monster 3" today now that u can hear WOW.

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The dual bullets either dumped or ran to the rear will be way louder than the banks i'm sure, and sound better.

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So anyone actually have pics of their dual setup, looking for ideas on how to setup these tips.

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
Jon, I need your opinion about that xr1 muffler... My pro xs has fat hole in it... Louder, deeper?

·
Registered
309 Posts
I would love to see those tips doin dual side exits behind each tire, I think it would look and sound really good. Prob wont get as much drone ethier

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I would love to see those tips doin dual side exits behind each tire, I think it would look and sound really good. Prob wont get as much drone ethier
I think thats what I might try to get done. one week left in my hitch So ill probably try and get it installed as soon as I get home :D

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
how do you have your bullet set up Allterraintitan ??

1 - 20 of 31 Posts