Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some of ya'll may know I dig my off-roading Titan, but my good wife also is very enthusiastic about our Titan as well. :)

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
So is mine. She is telling everyone we got it and that she loves it. Of course she has yet to drive it more than 2 blocks. :)

·
Registered
174 Posts
rrumaner said:
So is mine. She is telling everyone we got it and that she loves it. Of course she has yet to drive it more than 2 blocks. :)
Are yo Crazy!!! You let her drive it 2 blocks!!! :eek2: My Chick will only get shotgun privlidges!! :teethmast

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
wife put a $1100 dent on the new titan

me wife put a $1100 dent :crying: on the new titan (she said 'sorry' -- 1st time denting, ever)
but no worries, got good insurance: it's all repaired, just like new. :cheers:

i take the train to work so she commutes in Titan (it's a safe "car"). :upsidedow

·
Registered
155 Posts
Hey LS1Powered. Always remember if she shares you need to share!!

·
Registered
174 Posts
static101 said:
Hey LS1Powered. Always remember if she shares you need to share!!

ha! I dont want to share!! She drives an Acura CL-S or somthing like that! If i want a fast car i will drive my WS6 and if i was a big truck i will drive my Titan as soon as i get one that is! So by not letting her drive my truck im making the world a safer place!! (she's not the greates driver) :smoke:

·
Registered
190 Posts
I let my wife drive the Titan as much as she wants. She is a car enthusiast. Besides, she is getting a jones for an Armada. Imagine having her steal my Titan for the day and leave me with an Armada :rockon

I am hoping fo a 2005. It is much better than giving up the Titan for her stinking Dodge Caravan.. :banasex0r

Tony B

1 - 7 of 7 Posts