Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have an 07' xe 4x4 with stock 18" wheels and was wondering if a 17" wheel will fit??? can any one help!!!

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
The '08 titans have bigger front brakes, but I believe the '07 trucks still had the same brakes from '04 up.... well, in size, anyway. You should not have a problem with the 17" wheels.

·
Registered
235 Posts
There are a lot of factors that determine whether a wheel will fit or not some 17" wheels will fit, some will not. Bolt Pattern, width, offset, x-factor and hubsize all factor in. Your question is pretty vague. Post up the width bolt pattern and offset and we should be able to tell you if it will fit or not. Assuming they are the correct bolt pattern width and offset, you should be ok.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
I assumed he was talking the stockers.... :dunno: But we won't know if he never comes back, huh? :lol:

·
Registered
235 Posts
vague.... :dunno: I try not to make too many assumptions its hard though sometimes you have to or we will be typing all day to get a simple yes/ no aswered. The tinman will be back.... I believe in him. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
:lol: Well, let's keep this thread company while we wait... :lol:

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
:hungry: It will be here when you get back... :D

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
The OEM 17" off road wheels will fit your 07. Probably the easiest swap and is a good looking rim for OEM.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I have a 2007 XE and I currently have the 17" offroad wheels on it with no fitment issues. I don't even know how your truck came with 18's, unless it was a dealer add-on as a sales incentive. Just throw some 33" mud tires on those 18's, you'll be all set!

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
He's got a 4x4 but doesn't say he's got the OR package. The standard wheels are 18", IIRC, but the OR package bumped them back down to 17" wheels. Slightly narrower tracking than the 18's.

·
Registered
315 Posts
But it's an xe, aren't the xe stockers those ugly 17" steel looking wheels?

·
Registered
635 Posts
I have 4 '05 Off Road rims 17" if he's interested. No tires or sensors though.

·
Registered
147 Posts
You guys are thinking of the 2008 models. The '07 XE's came stock with 17" steel wheels in a 6 spoke design. Not the nicest wheels around, but it beats the 2008 XE that comes with the @$$ ugly steel plate wheels. I think those may be 18".

1 - 15 of 15 Posts