Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going with the RC 3" Lift and Bilstiens 5100's on all four corners and set to Middle Perch, I think I seen were JustHere4ADay stuffed some 35's under his T with the same type lift. Was wondering if the Nitto Trail Grapplers 295/70R18 would fit and I would be willing to do the PWM if I need to. The specs on the 295 is 34.57 x 11.73 what you guys think?

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
I am going with the RC 3" Lift and Bilstiens 5100's on all four corners and set to Middle Perch, I think I seen were JustHere4ADay stuffed some 35's under his T with the same type lift. Was wondering if the Nitto Trail Grapplers 295/70R18 would fit and I would be willing to do the PWM if I need to. The specs on the 295 is 34.57 x 11.73 what you guys think?
what year is your T? Are you using Stock Rims or aftermarket? These two factors can make a difference in fitment. It may be close but PWM probabally a must.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my T is 04 Crew Cab 4x4 and I was Thinking of using the Stock Wheels until I can get a set of the HELO HE 835 18x9 +10 offset unless there is a better wheel / offset I can go with

·
Registered
142 Posts
my T is 04 Crew Cab 4x4 and I was Thinking of using the Stock Wheels until I can get a set of the HELO HE 835 18x9 +10 offset unless there is a better wheel / offset I can go with
you will need to level it out before you get the tires on. your year sits lower in the front then the 08's and up, please quote me if wrong guys. but yes they will fit after leveling (rough country will be best bet) with stock rims.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have a 2004 4x4 le crew cab. With a 3 inch leveling kit in the front and 1.5 blocks in the rear. I have the 295/70/18 trail grabbers on the stock wheels. The only thing i need to do is remove the mud flaps. I do have some rubbing on the frame if i turn the wheel all the way to the right. The down fall of the 295 on the truck is that i get about 10 miles a gallon. Your speedo will be off. At 60mph i am really doing 65 mph. The handling sucks also.

·
Registered
620 Posts
I have a 2004 4x4 le crew cab. With a 3 inch leveling kit in the front and 1.5 blocks in the rear. I have the 295/70/18 trail grabbers on the stock wheels. The only thing i need to do is remove the mud flaps. I do have some rubbing on the frame if i turn the wheel all the way to the right. The down fall of the 295 on the truck is that i get about 10 miles a gallon. Your speedo will be off. At 60mph i am really doing 65 mph. The handling sucks also.
I am also looking at the 295/70/18 Nitto's on stock wheels but it will be with a 4" spindle lift. Is there a better option to go with?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So are you saying if you had to do it again you would go with more of a 33 x 12.5 or 325/60R18??????

·
Registered
356 Posts
I am also looking at the 295/70/18 Nitto's on stock wheels but it will be with a 4" spindle lift. Is there a better option to go with?
if you are talking about the cst spindle lift, that large of a tire on a stock wheel will rub on the spindle, it wont work-check the cst site it gives tire and wheel specs for fitment-i have stock wheels, cst spindles, and my tires are the 275/70/18 bfg ta/ko's and its a pretty tight fit-ive learned with lifts and tires, the biggest tire isnt the best tire, im glad i stayed with the smaller tires.

·
Registered
620 Posts
if you are talking about the cst spindle lift, that large of a tire on a stock wheel will rub on the spindle, it wont work-check the cst site it gives tire and wheel specs for fitment-i have stock wheels, cst spindles, and my tires are the 275/70/18 bfg ta/ko's and its a pretty tight fit-ive learned with lifts and tires, the biggest tire isnt the best tire, im glad i stayed with the smaller tires.
O nice thanks for the info. Do you have a spacer too or is it just the spindles like I plan on running? Do you think you could send me some pics of your set up? That way I don't have to thread jack this one anymore haha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts