Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking to purchasing new tires... but im looking into buying 305/55R-20 coopers or nitto ($1168-Nitto $1116-Coopers) for all 4... but im concerned if they would work well with the stock setup as far as turns and weather goes... considering stockers are 275-60-20

·
Registered
19 Posts
Depends, what are you running now? I have an 08 4x4 with 18's, just put 305's but kept stock height and they just fit, no rubbing at all. But you're going with a tire that is about 3/4" bigger and almost 2" wider. You'd probably have to go with a leveling kit to clear with no rubbing. Probably need to do the PWM as well.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well my current size right now is 275/60/20. I'm wondering if I was to put on the bilstien 5100 series would help considering it does tend to lift it by a half-inch or so... I don't want to jump the gun and buy them only to realize that they'll rub. It'll be a waste of time and money.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
awesome website thank you... am i crazy for going with a size like that considering im only 2wd

·
Registered
924 Posts
I had 305/55/20 terra grapplers on my 4x4 armada with stock height and had no issues with rubbing, granted I had aftermarket rims with no offset. You should be fine with the stock rims.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts