Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2010 Nissan Titan Pro 4x and im trying to decide what kind of lift I should get? I know im going to put some Terra Graplers but dnt know if a leveling kit will give it a diffrent look or just get a body or suspention lift. Dnt wanna spend to much. Any advice on prices. Thanks

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
I have a 2010 Nissan Titan Pro 4x and im trying to decide what kind of lift I should get? I know im going to put some Terra Graplers but dnt know if a leveling kit will give it a diffrent look or just get a body or suspention lift. Dnt wanna spend to much. Any advice on prices. Thanks
I liked both my 07 SE with nothing and my 2011 pro4x leveled and now I'm lifted so the jury's still out......lol

·
Registered
135 Posts
I put on a PRG 1.5 inch leveling kit on my 2010 with 295/60/20s on stock rims. I had to trip the pinch weld but it was simple.

·
Registered
14,146 Posts
Leveled looks best, besides a suspension lift. I did a 2" level on my pro...before and after pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
You have any pics of your Titan?

·
Registered
8,175 Posts
I think a leveling kit would look nice, and probably the least expensive option. I'll probably put a leveling kit on as soon as I can scare up some cash.

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
The 08+ models don't have as much rake as the earlier models do so be careful. You can end up with that awful rearward rake...especially when towing.

·
Premium Member
58,743 Posts
What do you mean when u said end up with awfulrerward rake? Thanks
He is warning about making the front higher than the back.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I personally look at leveled trucks as for show, and that they probably arent used as a real truck( I know some of you do). Towing a trailer, with a little tongue weight levels out my '10 pro4x pretty well, and I would rather not look overloaded b/c a leveling kit. I hate seeing squatting trucks unless its for the dunes. Not to mention the loss of down travel and therefore more harsh ride that comes from it.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I have a 1.5 level on my 2009 but if I pulled anything like a TT I wouldn't do it unless you wanted airbags. 296/60/20s huh? Is that like a 33.9 tire? I had been thinking about 305/55/20

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have a 1.5 level on my 2009 but if I pulled anything like a TT I wouldn't do it unless you wanted airbags. 296/60/20s huh? Is that like a 33.9 tire? I had been thinking about 305/55/20
285/60R18 are 32". What u mean by if u pulled anything like a TT I wouldent do it unless? What u mean by that. Thanks

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
TT=Travel Trailer. With a lift in front, which is what a leveling kit does, your azz end will sag while towing. I mentioned earlier about the rake...I meant the front would be higher than the rear if you go to high while leveling it. Trucks, IMO, tend to look silly then. They look like they're always going uphill.

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
I put on a PRG 1.5 inch leveling kit on my 2010 with 295/60/20s on stock rims. I had to trip the pinch weld but it was simple.
Do you have any pics? Id like to see a 34.45" tire on a leveled T. I'm having some rubbing with my 295/65/20(35.47") nitto trails with a 6" lift and discount tire suggested the 295/60/20's

·
Registered
281 Posts
Buddy up here has a level on his Pro.. looks great with 33'S!

·
Registered
13,026 Posts
I personally look at leveled trucks as for show, and that they probably arent used as a real truck( I know some of you do). Towing a trailer, with a little tongue weight levels out my '10 pro4x pretty well, and I would rather not look overloaded b/c a leveling kit. I hate seeing squatting trucks unless its for the dunes. Not to mention the loss of down travel and therefore more harsh ride that comes from it.
Yep thats one thing I can stand about the Titan, the rear suspension is from a civic. You put a pressure washer in the bed and the thing nearly bottoms out, I couldnt imagine who came up with the capacity for the bed for this thing. 1,500-2,000???? Riding on bump stops lol

1 - 20 of 45 Posts