Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I love my 04 T! Just a couple things annoy me, and after researching on here, I find Technical Service Bulletins under the FAQ page for my T. My auto roll up on the windows doesn't work like it should. Also the driver side seat belt doesn't retract ( its very slow and usually gets caught in the door when shutting it). My Titan is obviously out of factory warranty. My question is, can I take it to the stealership and will they fix these items for FREE since there are known Service Bulletins on them?????

·
Super Moderator
36,307 Posts
No.

Service bulletins are not recalls, since you are out of warranty, you will have to pay.

Doesn't mean you can't try though. . .

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
37L1 is right. Think of service bulletins as "FYI"s for the service guys. Our of warranty items will not be covered. BUT....your seatbelts are still covered I believe so if they're giving you trouble, have them checked.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Man, this sucks! These are just little annoying things, but may have to get fixed sooner or later.

thanks for info!

·
Premium Member
1,587 Posts
The seat belt you might be able to get fixed because the seat belts carrry a 10 year warranty.

Reactions: jetchaser

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks! I didn't know that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts