Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will they fit on KC SE Titan. The more I see the XE trucks, the more I like them.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Don't know personally, but have heard of peopla swapping them out for the black look and never heard anything about fitment issues. :)

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
yes, they will fit, 0 issues. except you will need to order A rear passenger crew cab handle for the front passenger side on your SE cause there is no keyhole. all handles, front and back, are of equal length (are all the same) except for the keyhole on the passenger door which is why if you are going with an XE handle you must order the passenger rear XE handle. the swap is extremely easy to do.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
QShip said:
Will they fit on KC SE Titan. The more I see the XE trucks, the more I like them.
I got some off my XE CC for sale if you're interesred.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
HudsonValleyTitan said:
Bargain basement XE black handles over the chrome??? Say it ain't so!!!:huh:
It is so! I painted the tip of the B&B exhaust flat black!

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
I swapped my chrome Se's for a Black XE. I had to buy a estcheon w/o keyhole but it was a breeeze to do. Chrome doesn't look that pretty here in Febuary. Just say no to chrome.

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
HudsonValleyTitan said:
Bargain basement XE black handles over the chrome??? Say it ain't so!!!:huh:
i swapped mine out to the xe handles because both of my chrome handles, correction, plastic chrome handles started to bubble up much like the plastic chrome burgers that have the fake chrome bubbling as well.

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
hooligan said:
am i the only one that has had their chrome bubble? service manager at the nissan dealership said its not covered. lame
It's covered under your 3/36 warranty. I had my NISSAN emblem up front replaced under warranty. But no, my door handles are fine.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Q, here are the pics for the handles.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
How should I pay you?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts