Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve been looking into adding a winch bumper to my 2022 P4X and am noticing there’s not a lot out there.

Does anyone have pics of their winch bumpers or even a hidden winch mount?
Thanks I’m advance!

·
Premium Member
5,344 Posts
Are there any front mount hitches ? If there are a winch on a removable mount will work.

Clint

·
Registered
86 Posts
I completely agree. I've also looked for a hidden one with no luck. Maybe I'll have to pull out the welder and see if I can fab something up.
I haven't looked behind the bumper on my XD, but on my Tacoma I pulled the front bumper and fabricated a winch mount tray that's bolted to the frame.

·
Registered
2008 Titan XE, extended cab, long bed, 4×4.
3 Posts
I bought a set of MOVEs, front and rear for my 2008.. basic kits. Then had Brandon Blume, with Misfit Toys, weld them up. He then put his magic together with my ideas; I now have a receiver to mount my winch in the front, he also fabbed the tubes, and shackle mounts. In the rear, we incorporated trailer brake and an Anderson connector for my winch, lower license plate "bolts" are my air bag valve stems, the top "bolts" are LED plate illuminator lights. Just what we did, you do you. I'll throw some pictures of both builds on. Then try to add some with the winch in place in the next few days.
  • Automotive design Motor vehicle Engineering Machine tool Gas
    Automotive parking light Car Tire Wheel Vehicle
  • Building Engineering Wood Machine Factory
    Wheel Motor vehicle Bicycle tire Naval architecture Bicycle
    Tire Hood Vehicle Automotive tire Wheel
    Automotive tire Hood Azure Blue Motor vehicle
    Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Grille
    Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle Car
Hope this post helps; I know the aftermarket for First Gen bumpers is either limited and/or ridiculously priced, whereas these bumper kits were quite affordable. Now, depending what you want in the end, the fabrication costs can vary greatly, and add up quickly. But hey, you get what you pay for, or you went to the wrong place. I intend to add a few pictures with my winch and shackles installed, if I can. Don't normally post, so we'll see.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Reactions: Huukt in FL.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts