Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whose got a road armor bumper and what do you think if so pics? or whose got a buckstop or one of those others

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Dont get the road armor one. There was a member here or over on CT that had one. The first time he tried to use it with a winch he tore the entire bumper off the truck. It was only bolted on with 4 bolts into the very front of the frame. It didn't even utilize the OEM tow hook mounts...

·
Registered
73 Posts
I just installed a MileMarker winch mount, it was a pain in the @ss. No instructions and missing some bolts, but finally got it installed.
I mounted a Warn 9500i (which I had). I have not used it yet, but it looks like it will work without trashing the frame, only time will tell.:teethmast

·
Registered
691 Posts
Yellomantis said:
Dont get the road armor one. There was a member here or over on CT that had one. The first time he tried to use it with a winch he tore the entire bumper off the truck. It was only bolted on with 4 bolts into the very front of the frame. It didn't even utilize the OEM tow hook mounts...

DAMN! that would be screwed up...lol

i know it isnt funny but damn!

·
Registered
6,101 Posts
With the right options, the Kennesaw Mtn. bumper looks the best, in my opinion. The upper hoop on these models is something that I would go without, but the integrated Fogs, and D-Rings are awesome. Oh yeah, it's a heckuva lot less $$ than the ProArmor unit as well. They also make a rear bumper that is nice too. I hear they are hard to get ahold of though.

http://www.kenmtn.com/html/wincher.asp

·
Registered
6,101 Posts
Wincher for 2004 - 2006 Armada and Titan

Pricing:

Base model wincher, winch mount or receiver style $500
Bumper only - $470

Options:

Grill Guard $130
Heavy Duty Grill Guard $185
D rings or shackle mounts $40 pair
Recessed 55 watt 5" offroad lights, $115 pair
Recessed 55 watt 6-3/8" offroad lights, $135 pair
Recessed 100 watt 8" lights in center of non-winch models - $275
Receiver tube (in addition to winch box) $60
Turn Signal/marker light set $45
LED turn signals $115
Light bar - $45
Rubber dock bumper - $40

Finishes

Standard finish is satin black
Gloss black - $20 additional
Aluminum/Silver-Brite - $45
Spray on Bedliner - $100 in black, grey, red, green, or yellow
For custom colours, please call.

A Gloss Black winch mount bumper with D-rings,recessed 6-3/8" fogs and a reciever would be:

Winch Bumper: $500
D-Rings: $40
Lights: $135
Reciever: $60
Gloss: $20

Total: $735 + tax + S&H

A Road Armor bumper is gonna run around $1300++++

There is a thread that hashes all this out here: http://www.titantalk.com/forums/titan-parts-accessories/44814-road-armor.html?highlight=road+armor

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.