Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys...thanks for all the useful info on this forum. I'm really glad i found you.

I took delivery of my new CC LE w/tow last friday and I've noticed a lot of wind noise coming from the closed sunroof. Now, if I close the visor that helps to dampen the noise, but otherwise it's loud and annoying. Has anyone else noticed this?

John

·
Registered
10 Posts
I've got a 2004 Armada with the same problem. I think it's an alignment problem with the sunroof - when I look from the drivers side across the back of the sunroof (when it's closed) the gap isn't straight. I'll be taking it to the dealer soon and have them check it.

·
Premium Member
17,123 Posts
jbarnby said:
Hey guys...thanks for all the useful info on this forum. I'm really glad i found you.

I took delivery of my new CC LE w/tow last friday and I've noticed a lot of wind noise coming from the closed sunroof. Now, if I close the visor that helps to dampen the noise, but otherwise it's loud and annoying. Has anyone else noticed this?

John
No noise in mine, take it to the dealer.

·
Registered
19 Posts
take it to the dealer

I had the same problem with noise from the sunroof- the seal for the sunroof was unseated - dealer fixed it pretty quick. They explained that sometimes the seal come undone the first time you open the 'roof.

You could probably re-seat it yourself but the dealer might adjust the sunroof too, who knows.

Take it in.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts