Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of the first accessories added on a new vehicle are wind, rain and bug deflectors. They are affordable, functional and add style to any vehicle, but which one is right for you? To answer this question, we put together a user-friendly research guide on deflectors to help you understand the basics.

Now that you are armed with knowledge around deflectors, you can shop for the brand that you want with 1000's of customer reviews at your fingertips.

If you have any questions or comments, share them here. We love to learn and we hope you do too!

·
Premium Member
1,189 Posts
Is the AVS Bugflector II the most popular? That is the one I have been looking at. The one that came with my T cracked and I had to remove it. Time for a new one.

Just ordered one....

·
Premium Member
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
For your Titan, the top 3 window deflectors are EGR, WTech and AVS in that order. The first 2 are in-channel and the AVS is stick-on, just depends on which one you like.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Pros and cons with in channel vs stick on? How does the in channel stay "in"?

Sorry haven't visited the link yet, just thinking out loud. But if you'd like to answer...cool!

·
Premium Member
1,189 Posts
For your Titan, the top 3 are EGR, WTech and AVS in that order. The first 2 are in-channel and the AVS is stick-on, just depends on which one you like.
It says the AVS Bugflector II installs with screws or tape. Should I cancel and change to the ERG?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Pros and cons with in channel vs stick on? How does the in channel stay "in"?

Sorry haven't visited the link yet, just thinking out loud. But if you'd like to answer...cool!
The in channel one are a lot cleaner look. They have 3m tape that stick inside the window channel.

Reactions: Admiral DK
1 - 6 of 6 Posts