Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2004 Titan 4 door with the Big Tow package.

The problem is this: the back passenger window operates normally from the passneger seat, however from the driver's seat I cannot operate the window.

This appears to be the window switch in the driver's door panel so my question is: how do I remove the panel to access the switch?

Thanks,

Jim

·
Registered
44 Posts
did you fix the problem with the window switch ,? my 04 titan has back two windows wont go up switchs or from the key, the drivers side panel will only put down the drivers window. when I use the key it will drop the passenger window which is also not working from the switch but it works from the key in the door.

what the $%^#

cm

·
Registered
4,415 Posts
It's the window switch. I have replaced every window switch in my truck. The last one to go was the rear passenger side which I replaced this summer. The other 3 locations failed within the first 2 years of ownership. Mine is an '04 also. Barry's advice is right on. I would recommend using a towel under the screw driver when you pry it up to avoid damaging the plastic.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got the replacement switch for 50 cents out of a wreck, gonna try and get it replaced today.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts