Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
34,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What darkness did you guys go with? I want to get my front two roll ups done and I want them all to match. I have a 04 KC and the back are factory tinted. Thanks! Zach
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
P's Titan said:
also if you look at the bottom of page you can see other threads that are similar
Thanks! I did a short search using "window tint" and read a bunch about the lack of felt in the Titan, but not darkness.

Thanks again!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
41 Posts
I went with 15 up front and then put 5 on the back and covered the factory in glass tint. It makes it a pain in the a$$ to backup at night though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
KAcoach said:
I went with 15 up front and then put 5 on the back and covered the factory in glass tint. It makes it a pain in the a$$ to backup at night though.
I agree. I went with 5 all the way around and its like looking through a wall at night.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
vipzach said:
Thanks! I did a short search using "window tint" and read a bunch about the lack of felt in the Titan, but not darkness.

Thanks again!

And yes, your tint will scratch without the felt. I pressed my luck and it lasted about a week. Both sides...scratched
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
90 Posts
I got 20 on the sides and 35 on the front and it is pretty much blacked out. It isnt hard to see out of at night either so i think that would be the best way if you wanted to be blacked out
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
848 Posts
BADASSTITAN06 said:
I got 20 on the sides and 35 on the front and it is pretty much blacked out. It isnt hard to see out of at night either so i think that would be the best way if you wanted to be blacked out
really i have 5 percent all around, 35 on my entire windshield and a limo glare strip. you can still see in my truck
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
vegastitan21 said:
really i have 5 percent all around, 35 on my entire windshield and a limo glare strip. you can still see in my truck
Maybe the sun is brighter in Vegas, than it is in SC????? :upsidedow :upsidedow
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
80 Posts
20% is the factory rear. I used 3% all around and now back backs say 0% on a tint meter and 3% on the front doors. I cant see [email protected] at night. I tint for a living and to do just the front doors is about 60 dollars depending on the percentage and warranty desired.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
A.I.I.Raciing said:
What did you guys all pay. I'll be doing my fronts and tail lights next week.

Brian
I am getting the two roll ups and a visor done today. It was $40 for the for the roll ups and $15 for the visor. The tint brand is global and has a lifetime warranty.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
73,321 Posts
i had my front 2 done about a month ago... 95 bucks with warranty. i got 15% to match the factory tint, same manufacture but a different line.. it's the celotex (sp?) the rears from inside look to be more amber, the fronts are a more blue color... it bothers me, but not enough to change it all. you can't tell from outside :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
386 Posts
A.I.I.Raciing said:
The only problem with that is when I do get pulled over, I won't be able to take the paint off. Tint I can
haha in vegas cops have better things to do, i dont even think its illegal there as im there all the time with my truck and no problems...

I've got 5% (aka limo) all the way around and 15% on the front... Looks awesome but i gotta roll the windows down to back up at night haha. I know the owner of Airpark Tint in scottsdale so i got pretty hooked up..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
386 Posts
vegastitan21 said:
haha if you put window tint on there its going to peel off by itself chief.
It's not going to peel off unless something forces it off chief. It's not window tint they put on the taillights.
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top