Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really need to add some window shades to the driver and passenger side front doors. Up here in the great northwest rain (and lots of it) is a way of life. When the top of my 05 KC gets wet and the windows are cracked, water just pours in right on top of the window/lock switches. I'm more looking for something that will keep water from coming in than I am the shading effect.

Can you guys give me some suggestions as to the best ones out there?? 3M mount? In track mount? Brand?

Thanks fellas!

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks bestatchess, appreciate it!

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
AVS In Channel Ventvisor, Side Window Deflector

That's what I have. I bought mine off of Ebay for a good bit cheaper though.

The AVS's are great. I would only ever buy in-channels. The other one's look freaking huge and bulge out. The in-channels really look like they're part of the truck and not a tacky add on.

Reactions: titanhornet

·
Registered
82 Posts
I really need to add some window shades to the driver and passenger side front doors. Up here in the great northwest rain (and lots of it) is a way of life. When the top of my 05 KC gets wet and the windows are cracked, water just pours in right on top of the window/lock switches. I'm more looking for something that will keep water from coming in than I am the shading effect.

Can you guys give me some suggestions as to the best ones out there?? 3M mount? In track mount? Brand?

Thanks fellas!
Call Dave at Atlantic Auto at 386-760-8899. He has put on thousands over the last 18 years and can give you the best advice about types that fit right and best prices. Usually shipped right to you in just a couple of days for most things. Good luck:)

·
Registered
8,174 Posts
I just got mine on Ebay, in channel visors for $45 (the brand is Wade), had them on for about 10 days, went throught the car wash today, so far so good. I would not buy the ones that just stick on to the outside, seem like they could come off easily.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
AVS In Channel Ventvisor, Side Window Deflector

That's what I have. I bought mine off of Ebay for a good bit cheaper though.

The AVS's are great. I would only ever buy in-channels. The other one's look freaking huge and bulge out. The in-channels really look like they're part of the truck and not a tacky add on.
I just got some of these for Valentines day and installed them, but haven't gotten to use them yet.

I really like the way they look! :)

·
Registered
827 Posts
I have the nissan oem vent visors and I'm very happy with them. A bit high but nice. If not for the $50 giftcard I got for free might not have got them.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have the nissan oem vent visors and I'm very happy with them. A bit high but nice. If not for the $50 giftcard I got for free might not have got them.
I didn't even know they were available OEM, got a link to buy from??

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
I didn't even know they were available OEM, got a link to buy from??
Contact BigBruno over on MightyTitans for all of your OEM needs.

He can get you any OEM parts at a HUGE discount, much less than anywhere else I've ever seen.

·
Registered
31 Posts
This is kind of a bump on an old thread, but i bought a new oem set here (in Canada) from a local dealer. The have a Nissan sticker in them, but all of the instructions are written up with "WeatherTech" on them, go figure :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts