Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
my back window button is F'ed up. maybe youre having the same problem? try fooling with it til its in its stationary position then try to raise it with the driver controls. i lose my mind when passengers touch that damn button. other than that, your motor may have died. is it your rear passenger window? ive heard that is the first one to go.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Mine did this a few weeks ago. I took the door panel off and smacked the window motor with a long screwdriver and a hammer and fixed the problem. Just needed to do a "healthy" reset of the motor. Knock it back inline.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I am haveing the same problem and it is the pass rear window, WTF!!!

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
I am haveing the same problem and it is the pass rear window, WTF!!!
If I roll down my rear driver side window from my seat, it goes down but not back up. However, I can roll it back up by reaching back and using the switch that's attached to that window.

It's driving me crazy!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Is there a way to test the window switch with a volt meter to see if it is bad? My window will not roll back up.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Mine did this a few weeks ago. I took the door panel off and smacked the window motor with a long screwdriver and a hammer and fixed the problem. Just needed to do a "healthy" reset of the motor. Knock it back inline.
I did the same thing it worked for a few weeks then went out again. This time I almost didn't get the window back up. Went ahead and changed the motor. If you have to change the motor search around for it. Nissan's price is $317.00 for just the motor. I got one from Carquest for $115

·
Registered
2 Posts
My niece rolled my rear window down today and it won’t go up. Think the reset will work without removing the door facing?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts