Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday it rained all day and twice I went out to find that the Titan's 2 front windows had rolled down. The car was locked so the likelihood of the key fob doing it seems remote. It hasn't happened in the previous 2 months I owned it. Anybody else had this issue? Nissan says they cant find a problem with it.

·
Premium Member
15,566 Posts
it was the fob. hold down unlock and the windows roll down. dont open the door for 60 seconds or something, and the doors auto relock.

·
Registered
327 Posts
It could be worse, on my wife's MDX, all the windows roll down with the keyfob and the sun roof opens.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Key fob in pocket...
Occasional results are as follows:
Unlock button gets pressed and held down, and windows roll down
Alarm button gets pressed and alarm goes off.
Usually happens when you sit down.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought the same about the fob but the night when I got home I was in the garage with the door open and had put the keys on my toolbox while having a smoke. I then went to bed. If it was the fob I would have seen the lights blink and the beep. The next day I got out, locked it and walked to the office. I never sat down within fob range. It seemed very peculiar to have it happen twice in the rain. If it was a user fob error I will eat my shirt.

·
Premium Member
15,566 Posts
remove the battery from the fob, and go old school for a few days. see if they still roll down. if not, better google up some recipes.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yesterday it rained all day and twice I went out to find that the Titan's 2 front windows had rolled down. The car was locked so the likelihood of the key fob doing it seems remote. It hasn't happened in the previous 2 months I owned it. Anybody else had this issue? Nissan says they cant find a problem with it.
Happens tome frequently. I shut off the truck, take the keys out and leave them on the center console while garaged. As I wLk away, I hear both windows roll completely down.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've had it to happen 2 nights in a row. The first night the key fob was in my pocket with some other things so I figured that some how something may have pressed the lock button. The 2nd night I made sure nothing else was in my pocket with the key fob and made sure that I did not sit down with the key fob in my pocket. Windows were down but the doors were still locked.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts