Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'd like to get a decal for my windshield. Something simple like so...

I want white or silver. I just don't know what to go with. I like the Stillen one because it's clean, small(er) and simple... I'm just not really fond with Stillen and I don't own anything Stillen. My T is blacked out with 5% all around, and 35% on the front window. So the banner should stand out nicely.

Any other company/brand ideas? I was thinking Nismo maybe...

A little long coming in at 36"...

Nitto...

Smaller Nismo...

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Thats a lil ricer imo. unless you are sponsered by them I wouldn't do it..

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
I like it and all, but kinda like what TX06 said I would only do it if I were getting free crap from them

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Let me know bro... I can hook u up on any design or size... We'll work it out. :]
To be honest... After I ordered the TitanTalk stickers, I thought that would look great as a banner. (Bigger, the appropriate size for the front obviously).

If I take a straight head on shot of my T. Can you, (or I'm sure someone on here can do it), photoshop TitanTalk on the windshield?

·
Registered
18 Posts
inkhead, that's an awsome idea. I'd love to see how it turns out.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dimensions should be ~ 56" x 7". That's with a little room to spare all around.

I put some pics of my windshield at the bottom. I just got my TitanTalk.com stickers and love em! Thanks man.

Photo-shopped for the banner I'd like to see, (same font as the TitanTalk.com decals you're selling).

TitanTalk.com - White & Gray

TitanTalk - White & Gray

Again, about 56" x 7". I measured with a a couple inches to spare on each side, and along the top. I'd appreciate it, thanks! Let me know if these pics won't work and I can grab some more.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Dimensions should be ~ 56" x 7". That's with a little room to spare all around.

I put some pics of my windshield at the bottom. I just got my TitanTalk.com stickers and love em! Thanks man.

Photo-shopped for the banner I'd like to see, (same font as the TitanTalk.com decals you're selling).

TitanTalk.com - White & Gray

TitanTalk - White & Gray

Again, about 56" x 7". I measured with a a couple inches to spare on each side, and along the top. I'd appreciate it, thanks! Let me know if these pics won't work and I can grab some more.
Looks like the photoshop did not come out on the pics.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Not for me. :(

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Another idea...

PRG, on the side of the window. I'll take a pic of the sticker in the morning and maybe you can play around with it a bit?

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
If you could photoshop this on the side of the window that'd be awesome.

6" x 18" or so.

- 1 with the whole thing, another with "Products" cut off, so it just says "PRG".

Thanks!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts