Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the nozzle for the passenger side windshield wiper is clogged. i tried to shoot air through the hose at the reservoir but the air only comes out of the drivers side nozzle. is there any way to take the nozzle off without taking the whole grill apart. i have a 2006 titan crew cab

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
the nozzle for the passenger side windshield wiper is clogged. i tried to shoot air through the hose at the reservoir but the air only comes out of the drivers side nozzle. is there any way to take the nozzle off without taking the whole grill apart. i have a 2006 titan crew cab
I lost the passenger nozzle and just had my dealer put in a new one during my last oil change. It was $3.99 and can be ordered separately. The nozzle pops right out of the cowl, you just have to be careful that the hose doesn't fall in where you can't grab it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
I lost the passenger nozzle and just had my dealer put in a new one during my last oil change. It was $3.99 and can be ordered separately. The nozzle pops right out of the cowl, you just have to be careful that the hose doesn't fall in where you can't grab it.

Wow, I snapped off another nozzle, came to TT, searched and found my own post! Good job me...I had totally forgotten about this. I found them on eBay for ~$5 shipped.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts