Nissan Titan Forum banner

Wiper Mist Function, 2018 Pro-4X

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  bankr63 
#1 ·
Tried the wiper mist function on the truck a few days ago, and there was no action. Thought it was a dummy function due to potential use of a common wiper stalk/switch; then looked ast the owner's manual and sure enough, it mentions the mist function. Not a big deal, but wanted to check with others whether the mist function on your 2nd gen truck's actually work? If so, will address it when I really have to take it to the dealership for a notable issue.

#4 ·
'18 SV ME. Mist works fine (one notch down from Off for single swipe). However, I pretty much never use in Summer as I keep the wipers in rain sense auto mode. In winter I turn rain sense off because it seems incapable of detecting freezing rain and sleet. I run it as standard intermittent all winter, and use mist if moisture is really light.

One thing I will note about trying to "mist" with rain sense on is that you need to move it up (higher sensitivity) by a notch to trigger a single swipe. It will not trigger if you move it down (lower sensitivity) a notch.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.