Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Question for those who have done complete installs. The last few installs I have done, I bought WAY too much power wire than what i needed. Id like to avoid that. Before i go crawling around measuring, does anyone know the approximate length of wire i would need to run a power cable from the battery, through the firewall, along the side (OEM wire tunnels) to the rear wall of a Crew Cab?

And also, how much sound proofing mat would i need to do the complete floor, all 4 doors, and probably the A-Pillars? (ive noticed quite a bit of rattling in that area with just normal driving).

Thanks

·
Registered
484 Posts
I bought 18-20ft of 0/1 and used all of it in my king cab going the same route you did. I have only done, my doors with deadener so far so I can't really tell you on the total amount needed especially for a crew cab.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bighitter said:
I bought 18-20ft of 0/1 and used all of it in my king cab going the same route you did. I have only done, my doors with deadener so far so I can't really tell you on the total amount needed especially for a crew cab.
Did the 20 ft include upgrading the battery ground?

·
Registered
484 Posts
Sorry should have clarified, that was just for the positive run from the battery back. I also ended up doing the big 3 upgrade so I got another 10ft of black 0/1 to be sure I had enough.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts