Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, new here!
I have a 2019 Pro4X that I bought needing minor cosmetics repairs… it ended up beautiful but don’t know if I messed up when buying the front lights and the front bumper (parking sensors included) the thing is that the harnesses didn’t match and I have one too many cables on each of them. The front lights don’t work properly as well as the front parking sensors… does any of you have the diagrams of the wiring so I can figure out what I did wrong…
Tire Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Vehicle Wheel

·
Registered
2017 titan sv 4x4 with tech, convinience, tow, navigation, and Texas packages
4,391 Posts
Nissan hasn't given that access at the owner level, yet. unless someone has done it and mapped it themselves

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Hi guys, new here!
I have a 2019 Pro4X that I bought needing minor cosmetics repairs… it ended up beautiful but don’t know if I messed up when buying the front lights and the front bumper (parking sensors included) the thing is that the harnesses didn’t match and I have one too many cables on each of them. The front lights don’t work properly as well as the front parking sensors… does any of you have the diagrams of the wiring so I can figure out what I did wrong… View attachment 556952
Go to nissantechinfo.com and make an account. You can pay as little as $19.99 for 24hr access to any year shop manuals and body diagrams…

·
Registered
425 Posts
Hi guys, new here!
I have a 2019 Pro4X that I bought needing minor cosmetics repairs… it ended up beautiful but don’t know if I messed up when buying the front lights and the front bumper (parking sensors included) the thing is that the harnesses didn’t match and I have one too many cables on each of them. The front lights don’t work properly as well as the front parking sensors… does any of you have the diagrams of the wiring so I can figure out what I did wrong… View attachment 556952
Your bumper and grill are from a 2020+ Your headlights are from a 2019 and down.This truck confuses me. Also, the fender looks like it is from an XD.

Reactions: Outoforder

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
what makes the fender look weird?

·
Premium Member
4,880 Posts
I thought the nose on an XD was longer and needed the xd frame to hang it on. Not sure how that can be an xd nose. Was it wrecked and that’s a 2016 or 2017 nose?

Clint

·
Registered
425 Posts
The bed/ frame on the XD are longer in the back. The front of the XD and Standard truck are almost exactly the same. Aka parts are interchangeable. The fender on the current XD was used on all trucks from 16 to 17. 18 saw the removal of the fender badge on the standard truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: busemans

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Your bumper and grill are from a 2020+ Your headlights are from a 2019 and down.This truck confuses me. Also, the fender looks like it is from an XD.
Montyz, you are correct… I messed up when ordering the parts, bought for an XD and mine is not but being in El Salvador and considering the difficulty of sending parts back and bring again we made the necessary modifications to make them fit… and fit they did perfectly! Now with the wiring we haven’t been able to figure our and it’s exactly the help I’m needing

·
Premium Member
4,880 Posts
The bed/ frame on the XD are longer in the back. The front of the XD and Standard truck are almost exactly the same. Aka parts are interchangeable. The fender on the current XD was used on all trucks from 16 to 17. 18 saw the removal of the fender badge on the standard truck

I can swear I read the fenders and the hood were longer.

Clint

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
I thought I had read that also

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Being that I had an xd…the fenders are longer than non xds.. almost by a foot.. It's likely a 17’ or 18’ non xd badged fender…

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Being that I had an xd…the fenders are longer than non xds.. almost by a foot.. It's likely a 17’ or 18’ non xd badged fender…
It was only about 6 inches difference and we brought the front up in order to have it fit, the mechanic only charged me about 500 for the job, way cheaper than sending all back and bringing in everything again…

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
It was only about 6 inches difference and we brought the front up in order to have it fit, the mechanic only charged me about 500 for the job, way cheaper than sending all back and bringing in everything again…
Man y'all made it work and I think it all looks good!!

·
Registered
425 Posts
I was wrong. Y’all are right. The XD’s fenders are 3inches longer in the front than the standard truck.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts