Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
mm56 said:
Does anyone have or know where to get a Nissan Wiring Diagram for the Titan?
The service manual when its available....i've emailed nissan asking them this and im waiting for a response

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Which part of the harness are you looking for?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm looking to install an Autopage alarm with remote start, starter kill, and keyless entry.

·
Registered
110 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Thanks, smoketitan ...

Dudette here ... and I do go buy the one day access to the Service Manual. Printed and on my desk.

I appreciate your help!

Kev

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
hey how can you be a duddette named kevin??? my mistake though---and what is that guy on ebay selling that is different than the service manual??

·
Registered
110 Posts
<<hey how can you be a duddette named kevin??? my mistake though---and what is that guy on ebay selling that is different than the service manual??>>

LOL! Um, cause my parents wanted to be comedians but never got an act? I'm an improper noun. My little brother got a regular kinda name. It's "Keven" ... they spelled it different when they realized I was an innie.

Sorry, can't do a comparison for a few days. I left them with the hardware to have some work done at the alarm shop. I'll compare the two when I get the documentation back later this week.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Whoever gets this thing off Ebay, if you are feeling generous, please post it!

I am dieing to take a look at it. I have the service manual but the wiring diagrams SUCK. I can't wait for a Chilton's or something. Those are much easier to use.
I had the retailer install my alarm. I paid more for the alarm going retail, but the installation was FREE!! And warantied! Last time I installed my own alarm with remote start, it worked great for months, and then was posessed by a poltergeist. It got a mind of its own. Cost mucho $$ to get diagnosed and repaired, cheaper just to get professionally installed and if you have any problems, let the retailer/installer be liable. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Keven said:
LOL! Um, cause my parents wanted to be comedians but never got an act? I'm an improper noun. My little brother got a regular kinda name. It's "Keven" ... they spelled it different when they realized I was an innie.
Keven, got a kick outta the part above about the 'innie' ... haven't heard that term in quite a while :jester:

Chris

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Please do not advertise that you are willing to sell the service manual publically. Nissan will probably frown on that and this site could become liable for any damages. Not something we want to drop on Ekool.

If you posted anything that states you will sell or send people copies, delete them or take them to PMs today or I will delete them this evening.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts