Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I brought my truck in for this repair and it just looks like they taped it with electrical tape. Has anyone else had this repair done? If so, what does the fix look like?

Thanks!"blueflag:

·
Registered
273 Posts
looked like they put a plastic bendable sleeve around the wiring.......it looked like electrical tape before I took it in.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
My truck is at the dealer today to have the repair done. I will check it tomorrow to see if it has electrical tape on it.

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
OMNIHUGE said:
looked like they put a plastic bendable sleeve around the wiring.......it looked like electrical tape before I took it in.
What year is urs? I got that notice in the mail a while back as well but havent taken it in... I dont have any tape or anything on mine... Where exactly are u looking? Its at the doors or something like that right?

·
Registered
273 Posts
when you fully open the rear doors there is a cluster of wires near the middle hinge.....mine looked like it was in a real cheap plastic sleeve...kinda like electrical tape....the new cover is a flexible plastic sleeve like you can buy to organize after market wiring

I have an 04 kc LE...it only applies to king cab models

1 - 6 of 6 Posts