Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was cleaning Titan and noticed wiring harness under passenger seat (front) with "stud" not pluged into anything. Does anybody know if this might be there for seat heaters? I have an SE with lots of extras including garage door opener on rearview mirror that I didn't know about when I ordered the truck. There are alot of wires under the passenger seat and yes I do have power captain on drivers side but I have no idea what this could be.

·
Premium Member
17,244 Posts
www.durocab.com said:
Was cleaning Titan and noticed wiring harness under passenger seat (front) with "stud" not pluged into anything. Does anybody know if this might be there for seat heaters? I have an SE with lots of extras including garage door opener on rearview mirror that I didn't know about when I ordered the truck. There are alot of wires under the passenger seat and yes I do have power captain on drivers side but I have no idea what this could be.

On my LE CC there are wires under the passenger seat for the seat heater, the power seat adjustment, and for the CD player for the NAV system (not audio CD player, but for the CD with the maps on it). Also, there is a weight sensor in the passenger seat that turns the passenger air bag on and off (to protect kids), so that must have a wire also.

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Durocab,

Don't have the files with me right now (on travel) but indeed it is for something that is not installed on yours at the moment. Think of this as a bonus though..depending on where it is wired to and what voltages etc..it may be a great place for an aftermarket DVD player etc :upsidedow

Chris

1 - 3 of 3 Posts