Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of you guys wish you selected a different trim level? Or maybe a option that you wish you had? I have a 05 KC SE, tow,adj pedals, all that good stuff.
I wish it had the bench seats, i just don't find the "captains chairs" comfortable. Plus, i wanted the big fold-down center console instead of the big middle useless console that my GF always assumes is the trash can.I didn't want a crew cab(because of the bed)and i didn't want crank windows(stupid nissan) i dont know why they even had an option without power windows.:huh:

·
Registered
690 Posts
you should probably trade it in for the one you want if there is that many things you dislike about your Titan.
I only wish I had the off-road package, but all of those were in trims I didn't want.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Z-Hauler said:
you should probably trade it in for the one you want if there is that many things you dislike about your Titan.
I only wish I had the off-road package, but all of those were in trims I didn't want.
that was exactly my problem.I originally wanted a cc xe with tow,off road, but i couldn't find one anywhere that had the exact options for a fair price...so i settled:crying: but its cool, i'll live

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Just do what I did...... get one completely loaded! That way, you don't miss out on anything.... :D

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Blackbeauty said:
Just do what I did...... get one completely loaded! That way, you don't miss out on anything.... :D
wish i could, brother.f...in budgets:smoke:

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
In 04 the options were a little weird and what's on an SE now wasn't on an SE then but the only thing I wish I got the utility bed. Still love the truck tho!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts