Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my 2008 pro-4x came with the under backseat storage tray. Its very handy and I dont want to get rid of it, though I wouldnt mind losing part of it to a powered sub.

does anyone know if there is a powered sub that would fit in the tray?...or if I cut out part of it?.. kinda sounds funny, and im sure it would rattle so bad its not really worth it. but wanted to see if anyone has tackled this problem.

I dont need too much bass.. I have a polk 10" in my accord and that is perfect, so even a bazooka tube would probably be enough.

here is the tray..
http://txnissanparts.com/masterimg/295361_999C2-WU001_ti10-21.gif

my truck is a crew cab.

any idea would be awesome

·
Premium Member
15,664 Posts
nothing is going to fit back there with the tray, but you can get a sub box built to fit under the front seat (not the stock RF box). call tech12 and he will hook you up!

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
I have a Kenwood powered sub in the storage tray. No cutting or bracket mounting, just a 1/4" hole for the wiring harness. I'm very pleased with the sub over the last four years.

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
great. thanks guys.

I will check out both options.. though bang for the buck, looks like the kenwood powered in the tray option would be the best. Ive seen Tech12's website and his stuff seems to be top notch.. just not sure I want to shell out the $$ for what you get.
thanks

·
Premium Member
15,664 Posts
SU you got a link for that sub? it looks like it would work great under the helm of my boat.

Thanks!

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
SU you got a link for that sub? it looks like it would work great under the helm of my boat.

Thanks!
I bought/installed it 4.5 years ago, so I don't have a current link.

·
Premium Member
15,664 Posts
looks good. way better price then ive seen! i was thinking about a bass tube, but i like this one better.

·
Registered
690 Posts
I have a Kenwood powered sub in the storage tray. No cutting or bracket mounting, just a 1/4" hole for the wiring harness. I'm very pleased with the sub over the last four years.

Can that be put behind the seats also? I need every bit of my storage tray.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts