Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Womans Opinion of the 2011 Nissan Titan

Look at what this chick has to say about the 2011 Nissan Titan.

Its kinda funny.

Test Drive: 2011 Nissan Titan

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Well, that was probably the worst review I've ever seen on the Titan. I'm even more disappointed in myself for clicking that link and giving that idiot one more view on her video. She might want to do her research a bit more before she spouts off her incorrect facts.

I guess it doesn't take much to get a job reviewing vehicles these days.................:bangit:

Reactions: dirt_t_smitty

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
4 main complaints I thought were outrageously stupid.

She wants more storage space....wtf. If I had more storage space in mine I would have tons of empty compartments... *Opens compartment...hey look a change of clothes! smh

The mirrors aren't big enough.......Holy crap....She already has big tow mirrors, what more could you possibly ask for?

The trucks is lower that say an F350.......Considering HD trucks ride a ton higher stock, I freakin wonder why.

It's harder to maneuver than a car.........You're test driving a TRUCK.

Trucks have to live up to Ford's benchmark....Thats funny considering GM (Chevy and GMC) has sold more trucks than Ford for years.

Reactions: DeadRiver

·
Registered
256 Posts
She also mentioned something about a rearview camera? To my knowledge, I don't know of any PickUp having a Camera in the back? (I could be wrong)

·
Premium Member
17,240 Posts
I admire people who can speak authoritatively with confidence about things they actually know nothing about. I tend to lapse into silence. I have a friend with that skill, it gets him laid a lot, but I have known him for decades and can instantly call BS when he goes into that mode. The chick in the video is not nearly as good at it as my friend.

·
Registered
17 Posts
She also mentioned something about a rearview camera? To my knowledge, I don't know of any PickUp having a Camera in the back? (I could be wrong)
In the 2011 Nissan Titan, the backup camera is available on the SL package if you get the navi.

And the only other truck I know that has a camera in the rearview mirror for backup is the Toyota Tundra, which I drove and used, it was a neat feature.

·
Registered
9,147 Posts
She's used to a minivan... Did she actually say that "all pickups are trying to meet up to the FORD benchmark and the Nissan Titan isn't quite there yet"???
What an IDIOT!!!! There's not a single 1/2-ton on the market that's below a Ford. :rolleyes: :bangit:

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Actually the rear view camera is on almost all the new chevy and fords.. they show in the rear view mirror if they don't have navi.. as for the vid I'm not even going to watch it and waste my time 99% of women don't know. ****. About trucks or cars at all. From what I read of your posts, she sounds like some dumb blonde who needs to go find herself a suga daddy and not waste everyones time thinking she knows what she's talking about...

·
Registered
9,147 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
How did she do the whole review from in the kitchen?

Reactions: TiTAN-

·
Registered
637 Posts
I love her use of subjective measurement. The "storage space is a lot smaller than what you would normally find in a pick up." Ok my demure vegan reporter, how many cubic inches of space does the Titan have? And the competition? Did you look under and behind the rear seat or are you basing this assumption solely on the center dash indention.

Not as good as a Ford? What is the displacement difference? HP Difference? Mileage difference? Towing Capacity difference? Come on. If you are going to insinuate a heads up difference then lets go heads up. Mano y Mano. F-150 v Titan.

Then she points at the AC and says the "Titan certainly has a lot of gadgets. More than you would normally see in a truck." But goes on to to express concern that there is no back up camera and the mirrors are small. Really? an AC is "too many gadgets" and mirrors that are too small to use for applying lipstick while you change lanes towing a horse trailer are a problem?

If the Titan sucks @$$ then it sucks @$$. I can live with that. This isn't about pride or ego. It's about facts and background. If she had stated at the beginning, "I'm a single mom of two small kids who normally drives a Camry and I commute 7 miles a day to work..." Then I'd go "OK" we come from two very different back grounds and she is probably giving a very accurate and valid opinion on what people with a similar lifestyle might think. That is solid value added information. But nope. She starts the review off by holding herself out to be an automotive journalist. That makes her seem somewhat of a subject matter expert and fair game for me to review her review.

Overall I found her review very mealy mouthed and passive-aggressive. There seems to be an extreme lack of objectivity, facts and subject matter. And adding that you are dating a construction worker doesn't add any credibility or negate the fact that your indecisive, ill informed cooch wouldn't know a big truck if someone drove it up in there and parked it over night.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Or why not actually ask a woman who's owned 4 titans and drives them on a daily basis??
Amen Sista!!!
I LOVE my Titan, I don't want MORE storage, I don't want fancy back up cameras, If I didn't like the armrest, I'd keep it up out of my way! I like the "growly" sound! I don't want a Ford 350 or 150.... I don't like ford trucks! When my Titan dies, I'm getting another Titan! She can stick with her love of Ford. Women who give interviews like this don't deserve a Titan in the first place! It takes a special, bad *** women to appreciate the Titan! lol Just my women's perspective on the matter.:teethmast

·
Registered
82 Posts
You guys are harsh:) Admit it, you know she got the armrest/seatbelt thing right! Right?

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Women's Opinion of the Titan..................................

Who the FECK cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET BACK IN THAT KITCHEN AND COOK ME A PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Relax Tug, just kidding. :kiss:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
76,696 Posts
Sometimes it’s a shame that Ford does so well when it comes to pickup trucks; it almost makes it impossible for another automaker to compete. However, it also makes other makers try that much harder to make a truck that is worthy of the jobs it is supposed to do. The Titan’s not the best of the bunch, but it is certainly making its way up there and offers everything a pickup should -- with a touch of Nissan class. In this video, WatchMojo.com spends a week behind the wheel of the 2011 Nissan Titan to see how it competes in the marketplace.
:lol:

what a maroon.

things to consider: it's a truck, if you can't handle it stick to a compact.

there is more storage in the titan IN ADDITION to the largest cabin (without making a special cab model) available....

I wonder how her shoe tastes. She doesn't seem qualifed to burn popcorn let alone review trucks on the behalf of women. If I want a chick to review trucks she had better look like Large Marge and know WTF she's talking about.

Yet another biased opinion from a mouth fapper.

·
Registered
637 Posts
You guys are harsh:) Admit it, you know she got the armrest/seatbelt thing right! Right?
Minimal inconvenience at best. I always chocked it up to being fat. Thought it was me, not the truck.

1 - 20 of 145 Posts