Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wonder What's Up with Off-Road Pkg?

Went on Nissan's Website yesterday to spec out and do a quick search for the truck I am looking for. LE KC 4WD. Got to "Choose Packages and Options" section and saw that the Off-road pkg is not there anymore. Have been hearing from a few dealers that you can order a truck now with the e-locker, maybe they are reconfiguring. Anybody heard of anything?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hey Coug,

Sounds like I'm in the same boat, I want an LE KC 4x4 with Off-Road and Tow packages but they are no longer available on Nissan's web site. I stopped by the dealer last Friday and was informed all new Titan's ordered after the 9th will go into production in April. (This by the way was about the same time the Off-Road package dropped of the web site.) Well with that being the case, the Off-Road package will now include the elocker as well. They didn't have a price for the elocker as of yet so wondering if that's what the issue is with the web site? Also I've read a couple posts out here that the elocker and VDC will not be available together? I have sent an email to Nissan with these questions, so hopefully will have an answer this week as I was looking to place my order on Friday. Guess if I can't get the VDC and elocker together, and can't order the Off-Road package without elocker anymore, I'll be scrambling to find a pre April Titan. Hope this helps, although it's just speculation at this point, but will let you know more as soon as I hear back from them.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's what we thought:

Got this from Nissan this afternoon:

"Thank you for taking the time to personally contact us about your interest in Nissan products.

The Off-Road Package has been taken off the website to avoid confusion because the electronic locking differential is to be added in the coming months which will change the pricing of the package as a whole. Again, thank you for your interest and patience concerning this matter.

We hope that this information answers your question, but if you need any additional information or have further questions, please let us know by reply e-mail or by calling 1-800-647-7263 and pressing "0" for a live operator.

Also, make sure to take a look at our website, www.NissanUSA.com, for the most up-to-date product information.

At Nissan, we are committed to a high level of customer service.

Sincerely,

Nissan North America"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts