Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My new 2010 Titan SE does not recognize ANY voice commands for the bluetooth control. I don't have a funny voice, and have tried a couple other people but my it has yet to recognize anything! :ftard:

I hit the button on the steering wheel, hear the beep, and then speak. I have tried "setup", memo pad, "Help". Then the deaf computer lady tells me that no commands were recognized. It once even asked if I wanted to pair a device, and it didn't recognize "YES!".

Anybody have any thoughts? To me it seems as if the mic isn't even connected. :confused: Did I get a deaf truck or am I being that stupid?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Given that it's a new truck, I would have the dealer check to make sure the mike is actually connected. it is in the center overhead, next to the B/T light.

I also have a 2010 Pro 4X and the Bluetooth leaves a lot to be desired..

Tom

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just wanted to give an update on this. I took it to the dealership and dropped it off for the day, but they thought had to order a part so I had to take it in again the following week. Dropped it off for the 2nd time, they had issues fixing it, apparently they started pulling parts off another truck on the lot with still no luck and had to keep it over the weekend. I guess they then had to call Nissan, who told them to start checking continuity on the wiring (no sh1t huh...:ftard:). Anyways it turned out to be a connector that wasn't plugged in at the back of the dash.

The next fun part was they put the dent in the hood, probably by closing it :bangit:, which I had to get them to remove at the clear bra shop the next day right before my invisible shield was installed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts