Nissan Titan Forum banner

won't stay started

7K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  Leadsled124 
#1 ·
have 2004 titan. replaced fuel pump but will still not stay running. will turn over but will not stay running. any clues?

#2 ·
CyndiK08 said:
have 2004 titan. replaced fuel pump but will still not stay running. will turn over but will not stay running. any clues?
SES light on? Throwing codes? What made you think fuel pump? Need more info please.

#3 ·
It isn't out of gas is it?

#5 ·
#6 ·
i know this is going to sound stupid----but when we had the truck on the trailer pulling it it was facing backwards with the front lower than the rear. pulled it off the trailer and it ran for 20-30 minutes. drove it down the road and back --- then after that time----the same thing turnsover but wont stay running

#7 ·
CyndiK08 said:
i know this is going to sound stupid----but when we had the truck on the trailer pulling it it was facing backwards with the front lower than the rear. pulled it off the trailer and it ran for 20-30 minutes. drove it down the road and back --- then after that time----the same thing turnsover but wont stay running
How did you lash it down on the trailer?
Pinch anything?

#8 ·
Is the airfilter restricted?
Did you look at the codes on google?
Is something stuck in the exhaust pipe?

#9 ·
CyndiK08 said:
Can't have anything to do with your issue. Did you check out the search results above?

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/titan-performance-modifications/14261-obd2-sensor-code-p0113.html

MAF maybe?

#11 ·
Was it raining?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.