Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well fellas, after waiting since Dec. 30 for my KC Titan SE, the dealer called me today and told me it is due here on Feb. 10. Originally the dealer said the middle of February but today confirmed it was on his delivery sheet for the 10th. I have really been looking forward to getting it, especially after reading so many stories on this board about people knowing their drop dates.

As many of you have described, I feel like a kid waiting for a big present, especially because I haven't owned a brand new vehicle since 1989. I don't see myself getting anything done too productively between now and then. This is not such a good thing because I have exams and projects due in school and my mind frequently wanders off to the bliss that is the Nissan Titan. :upsidedow

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
ROFL....it Christmas its Christmas! hehehhe

Well, at least the big grin on your face will make it feel like Christmas.

Chris

·
Registered
190 Posts
Pete,

I don't know how you did it.. I went.. I drove.. I told them what I wanted.. They found it 30 miles away and they brought it right over.. If I had to wait more than an hour I would have freaked out!!

Today just for kicks I drove all day in Tow Mode.. Nice high shift points!

Enjoy! Tony

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
What makes the wait seem even longer is the fact that every time I see a post left by CaliforniaTitan, I see this beautiful truck. I am getting the same truck minus the Offroad pkg.

Tbeecher, the reason I had to wait so long was because the only packages I could afford to order and really needed anyway was the Utility pkg along with the Popular pkg with captain's chairs. My dealer searched the southeast region for a smoke KC SE with these features with no luck. I almost went with the Red Brawn which looked beautiful as well but when I originally saw the colors offered, I hadn't even considered another color than the smoke. I knew that if I settled for my second choice, I would see a smoke Titan on the road and wished I would have waited.

On another note, I have been plagiarizing the picture of your truck CaliforniaTitan. Any time one of my friends asked my what my truck was gonna look like, I just sent'em an e-mail with the pic of your truck. So I gotta say thanks. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
ROFL....No worries Pete...Good press is always welcome :upsidedow

I even let momma drive her home today, I could tell she was getting frustrated sitting on the passenger side....LOL

Chris

·
Registered
190 Posts
Pete,

You are going to love this truck! Today I was cruising down the freeway and I heard this big roar. Some tough looking chick next to me in a GM 2500 something or other was trying to show me how powerful her truck was. I gave her a big smile and punched it. She never tried to catch up with me. Wait until you are under an overpass and hit the gas.. Goose Bumps!!!

TB
CC LE Radiant Silver 2000 miles 15 MPG average

·
Registered
28 Posts
pistonpete said:
Well fellas, after waiting since Dec. 30 for my KC Titan SE, the dealer called me today and told me it is due here on Feb. 10. Originally the dealer said the middle of February but today confirmed it was on his delivery sheet for the 10th. I have really been looking forward to getting it, especially after reading so many stories on this board about people knowing their drop dates.

As many of you have described, I feel like a kid waiting for a big present, especially because I haven't owned a brand new vehicle since 1989. I don't see myself getting anything done too productively between now and then. This is not such a good thing because I have exams and projects due in school and my mind frequently wanders off to the bliss that is the Nissan Titan. :upsidedow

Congrats on the new truck! It's awesome!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
tbeecher said:
Pete,

You are going to love this truck! Today I was cruising down the freeway and I heard this big roar. Some tough looking chick next to me in a GM 2500 something or other was trying to show me how powerful her truck was. I gave her a big smile and punched it. She never tried to catch up with me. Wait until you are under an overpass and hit the gas.. Goose Bumps!!!

TB
CC LE Radiant Silver 2000 miles 15 MPG average
I can't wait 'til I get to hear that motor some more and get to see the frustrated and confused looks from the "Big 3" drivers.

And hey, thanks AfroCreame.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Yesterday I saw a man say to his wife, WHAT IS THAT?
I also saw an Xtera driver open jawed flip me the thumbs up!

You are going to love it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts