Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got a mod for the truck. AEM CAI and the intake tube came in painted grey so it matches, sorta, the charcoal color of my Pro4x! It sounds very throaty and feels a little more responsive. It only took 30 minutes to install.

Thanks!

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
congrats, looks good:)

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Good job. Now you need the exhaust to let that extra air out :D

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
Your hooked now! I love my charcoal tube too, looks pretty beastly :D

·
Premium Member
58,768 Posts
AEM sounds like it will suck small cars into the intake when you floor it. :blueblob:

·
Registered
801 Posts
Looks good but know you will want more. Have fun with it and be safe

·
Registered
65 Posts
it only takes one mod to get you hooked! welcome to the modding!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Very nice. I purchased an AEM Brute force intake from auto anything and i like it a lot as well. Only concern is that nowhere on the intake tube did it say AEM. I always notice that peoples have the AEM logo on theirs. Also, mine came with a gray filter. I guess they are doing the dry flo filters now on their own. I had an AEM CAI for a car back in 2000 and it came in blue with AEM real nice on it along with a K&N filter on it. For some reason I liked them better with the KN on them. Now im seeing that his filter is that orange color as well.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
So why do people prefer this AEM rather than the others?? Injen, volant or any of the others

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
After a week, I love the noise. It's sophisticated when cruising. Soft, quiet, unsuspecting. But when you get on it, she growls like a 40 year old cougar walking into a high school football locker room!

As for the mod bug, I have that since I got my Skyline. Actually, it started when I started driving. Nodding is my hobby!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Congrats!

I got the chrome one on my black 2011 4X4 CC!

Also did the Magnaflow 22" mufler swap. Nice and quiet till you get on it!

I did get the BDGT but not impressed at all. I don't think I got any bang for the buck there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts