Nissan Titan Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
No word on dealer. I think that they would call after this weekend and labor day. It’s still listed on website. If they don’t sell it today I think I have a shot at it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Update. Dealer just lowered price yesterday but didn’t call me. Looks like we would be at $33,500 out the door. I still read thru the forum about engine knock and 62-70 vibration. Kinda makes me want to hold off if they do call me for a deal. The engine did sound real smooth and quiet. But I didn’t take it over 50mph. One other thing I believe they removed certification when they lowered the price.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Well, obviously on newer Titans, the CPO is kinda useless except for the roadside assistance/travel insurance. With that, call/email the salesman and just tell him that you noticed that price drop. It will let them know that you are still seriously looking and that they are trying to get rid of it for being on the lot too long.

As far as the Gen 2 issues, as specifically about them. I prefer email contact, that way it's in writing and proof of response. Rather than he said/she said on a call (unless you have call recording on your phone).

41 - 49 of 49 Posts