Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reviewing several threads I see the BDGt does not have all the "bugs" worked out of its programming for the 2010's/^. One of them I am guessing is WOT? On a few occassions under hard throttle from a deadstop my power is cut w/ the BDGt. I certainly have the WOT removed. Yes ,I have the VDC disabled also. With Uprev am I correct in assuming WOT is perfected with their programming?? Also, anyone know if BDGt's latest software version has corrected this or going to address this issue? Thanks.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I was the person that posted the thread where you read this. I downloaded the Bullydog Updater when I bought my Bullydog GT like 3 months ago. I downloaded the most current software package 3 months ago. Last week I got a prompt from the Bullydog updater that a new software package was available. I called Bullydog and asked them if I needed to update my GT to the newest version. He asked me what year model my Titan was and I told him it was an 08. He said the current version I have now was fine and there was no need to update. The newest version was written to address bugs and problems they were having with the newer Titans 10-11+ models. He said something about having to crack newer codes written for the newer Titans. You might be having some of the issues he was mentioning. I would update your GT to the newest version and if that does not help call Bullydog directly and ask them to help resolve your issues. I haven't had a single problem with my GT and absolutely love everything it brings to the table. Good luck and I hope this post helps you. :pieceandl

Reactions: bender2

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
Hell, if you dont want it, ill take it off your hands ;)

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not bashing the BDGt and for the most part very pleased, but my ultimate goal at some point will be Uprev.

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
Uprev is what you want if you plan on modding your truck. Apparently it allows for a lot more fine tuning....not just a map download. I have the BDPP and it does exactly what I wanted but I have no mods.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts