Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 and understand that the computer restricts the WOT to only 80%. If this is true, what tuner will allow me to use the other 20%?

Did Nissan restrict WOT to save the engine and trans?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,028 Posts
not sure about the 08+ but I know 04-07 2wd cut power up to 40mph and 4wd to like 17mph. A tuner will in fact remove the WOT restriction. Prob to save tires too, my computer only lets me do a burnout for about 3 sec before it cuts power and I look like a jacka$$
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,234 Posts
The BDGT shows 80-86% throttle, but it's just how the Titan reads the tps voltage. It is indeed 100% throttle. WOT limit on stock Titans is 40mph and lower 2wd, 15 and lower 4wd.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,003 Posts
not sure about the 08+ but I know 04-07 2wd cut power up to 40mph and 4wd to like 17mph. A tuner will in fact remove the WOT restriction. Prob to save tires too, my computer only lets me do a burnout for about 3 sec before it cuts power and I look like a jacka$$
You should do the Burnout mod. Very easy and simple mod. Cheap too, could be free depending on how you wana do it. Also pretty much any tuner will give u wot.
 
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Top