Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all, my Titan is not where I want it to be as far as performance is concerned. I am however working on it as money and time (wife) allows. I lived 22 years in Florida and raced mostly classic and 5.0 mustangs. I moved to Texas 3-4 years ago and bought my Titan (first new vehicle). I would seriously like to get back into racing. I will never have the money to be the fastest, but I can guarantee you I'll have a blast trying. Later this month, if he still has it, I'll be getting a JBA catback with dynomax muffler. I've got a long list of mods, but it’s going to take a long time.

So if you'll have me, I'd love to join.

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
texas is awesome. don't you love it too?

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
how do you join the IRC VK56
read the club rules...place the IRC VK56 club member in your sig and you are in....the other option is..you can send be a hundred bucks..and i can get ya in.. :)

·
Banned
1,022 Posts
are mexicans allowed in?

·
Registered
1,216 Posts

·
Registered
3,574 Posts

·
Banned
1,022 Posts
Dave, do you have a Mexican Fetish now?
no i just saw a ceasar chavez documentary and for lunch i went to mcdonalds and mexicans made my food.

it'll blow over once a new topic gets stirring. just a phase! !:bandit:

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
Start another MILF thread Davey.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts

·
Banned
1,022 Posts
you should see my jessica simpson picture on "hottest significant other" thread. its the last 2 pages i think.

btw.... those were some good french fries! lol!

-dave

·
Banned
1,022 Posts
Start another MILF thread Davey.
i would, but spring break is coming around. i may drive to FL in the truck and leave my gf at home and kick it with my pensacola navy pilot buddies stationed there. so right now instead of milfs.... i got the hots for them young girls! woo!

SPRING BREAK!:eyebrow:

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
I want in too and lol at the tags for this thread!

·
Premium Member
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
At least I was given a sticker by RBsTitan at the DFW truck wars.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts