Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am wondering if buying the UPRev flash would be worth it if i have the following

JBA Headers and Exhaust
WRP Underdrive pulley
AirRaid TBS
Volant CAI
Pulstar Pulse Spark Plugs

Would it just be another 10 hp or something for 700 :huh:

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
rougeqc21 said:
Am wondering if buying the UPRev flash would be worth it if i have the following

JBA Headers and Exhaust
WRP Underdrive pulley
AirRaid TBS
Volant CAI
Pulstar Pulse Spark Plugs

Would it just be another 10 hp or something for 700 :huh:
Ummmm, YES! definatly imrovment. I gurentee you it will feel like a whole new beast. Dont even look at the "10 hp gain" that is decieving. The amount of lowend power from 1st thru 2nd alone is worth it. You are unleashing a ton of bottled up power that tq managment is restricting. Especially with those headers your probably running a bit lean, not harmfull but theres a lot of power to be made. Also tht hp gain is for a stock truck. Peak dyno numbers are worthless on a truck. TQ is what its all about and a nice high smooth tq curve

·
Registered
486 Posts
Don't know how you could have done that much to your truck without uprev.You make me want to give you some money to help make sure you get it. GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you'll thank us later.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
dbolemiss said:
Don't know how you could have done that much to your truck without uprev.You make me want to give you some money to help make sure you get it. GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you'll thank us later.

Do I make you want to give me any money? Headers, uprev. Donation accepted.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hahaha. Well I live in Austin, erm go to school there. Maybe will visit them here soon. :gunz:

·
Registered
486 Posts
rougeqc21 said:
Hahaha. Well I live in Austin, erm go to school there. Maybe will visit them here soon. :gunz:
Its alot of people wish they lived that close to them,spend the money and get you a dyno tune from them.

·
Banned
273 Posts
uprev can let you do almost anything your ecu handles on your engine :) the more mods you drop in your truck the better tune you can get :D

·
Registered
754 Posts
Holy Kow... That many mods with no uprev..wow he'll be in for a big surprise once he gets it..:gunz:

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
On the UpRev topic, has anyone noticed an improvement keeping the truck stock? I have always wondered if anyone has done it.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well I go back the 8th so will report back with dyno info then. Thanks for the info :cheers:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts