Nissan Titan Forum banner

41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
I’m referring to street price. You can pick up a new truck like you just described your truck for $37-40k street price. We just bought my Pro4x with all that (minus leather heated seats, I hate them) for $37k new. Utility package, remote start, etc...

Bought another 18’ Titan SV 4x4 with heated cloth seats, dimming mirrors, utility package, running boards, etc... for $36k with a bed cover.

Bought an 18 Silverado z71 4x4 with identical features to my Titan for $39K.

To compete in the market for real, they will have to offer work economy trucks. That’s where the bulk of the business still is. But their current base price is listed at $45K. With little info on what that includes.

They’re building a luxury vehicle still. They need to gear their focus to a utilitarian customer more.
True. I picked MSRP because it's easiest to compare across the board. You could have a Nissan dealer at location A offering 8k off a truck and another dealer at location B 10 miles away offering 6k off the same trim truck.

·
Registered
791 Posts
True. I picked MSRP because it's easiest to compare across the board. You could have a Nissan dealer at location A offering 8k off a truck and another dealer at location B 10 miles away offering 6k off the same trim truck.

Price. Fully loaded Frontier vs the Colorado. Frontier 33295.00 Colorado over 40,000! I just don’t get the attraction to an over priced American Truck lol. Titans are made in America so why doesn’t Nissan hammer that fact home with adds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

41 - 42 of 42 Posts
About this Discussion
41 Replies
13 Participants
noel55
Nissan Titan Forum
Nissan Titan Talk Forum is a community for truck owners to discuss the Titan Cummins, Warrior, Midnight Edition and more!
Full Forum Listing