·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What truck would you purchase today if you had to choose?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
321 Posts
Honestly, I would probably get a new Titan. I was shopping around the big 3, when I found my Titan in the used lot of a chevy dealer. Low mileage, all maintenance records...couldn't pass it up.

·
Registered
426 Posts
im already on my second titan. id like a diesel pro4x if they make one.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
master_1011 said:
Honestly, I would probably get a new Titan. I was shopping around the big 3, when I found my Titan in the used lot of a chevy dealer. Low mileage, all maintenance records...couldn't pass it up.
This from someone who wants to throw in the towel on his truck because of a few issues? :huh:

Glad to hear you still like your truck! :cheers:

I'd definitely buy another Titan over the competition... Only problem is those darned bigass orange eyebrows over the headlights.... They'd have to go, but the truck would DEFINITELY stay! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Only if they come out with a heavy duty or better. I just need the added weight and a diesel. Don't get me wrong... even if I move on I will come back if/when they do!

·
Super Moderator
161,024 Posts
I'd buy another Titan, no doubt about it. But having said that, I really, really want to see a diesel version. That's probably the only thing that could get me to trade this one in any sooner than I planned originally. I bought an extended warranty for this truck, planning to run it to about 8 years or so.

Edit: I LOVE THIS TRUCK!

·
Registered
37 Posts
I would do another Titan, My 08 is the best truck I have had since my 04 Frontier,
I have had the Compitition and although they worked Nissan has the edge.

·
Registered
520 Posts
I'm loving my 08 so far (orange eyebrows and all). Not sure I understand the diesel talk. The 5.6 gasser seems to have plenty of power and diesel is currently about 30 cents more per gallon.

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
I'd do another Titan. Mine is a '07 and from what I have heard the '08 has many improvements. I should be ready to trade just about the time they release the 2010 model. I am hoping the generation two Titan keeps all the good stuff I have fallen in love with and adds even more!

·
Super Moderator
161,024 Posts
Riverratt said:
I'm loving my 08 so far (orange eyebrows and all). Not sure I understand the diesel talk. The 5.6 gasser seems to have plenty of power and diesel is currently about 30 cents more per gallon.
Diesels. Mmmmm. Look at the energy density of diesel. Look at how easy it is to bump power in a diesel. Look at the fuel economy, especially towing. All good reasons to love diesels.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I will do another Titan if e come out with a 3/4 ton... just need more capacity. This Titan is my 4th Nissan I really love the way they are laid out lots of thoughtful features that other brands seem to miss.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Id definatley go with another titan.. Love mine! But id also like to see a diesel....

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
Without a shadow of a doubt!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
I definitely love my Titan although I only had it for a month and new to the truck world, especially the 7.3 bed although it is hard to find aftermarket bed liner unless I go and buy from dealership, I would probably have to do that since I can not find it and no estimate date of deliver for aftermarket ones. I think I can put 2 dirty bike and one quad on the bed of the truck :D

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Blacktri99 said:
I would do another Titan, My 08 is the best truck I have had since my 04 Frontier,
I have had the Compitition and although they worked Nissan has the edge.
The wife and I went to a dealership yesterday so she could look at a couple VW cars. The rat salesman that came out walked up to us and for the first 10 minutes talked about my truck. He knew all the stats and would not shut up! Too funny.

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
Yep............

1 - 20 of 84 Posts