Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well first off I have to say thanks to James and Jacob for the great work they have done and the products they have given me access to that I would not have been aware of...

Firstly, Here are some new toys...

Here are a few pics of the stuff roughly installed with no clean up of the wires. I will take better pictures once it clears up outside and I can getter better angles.

Showing how the box contours to the seat...

Other side of the box with the 60% of the rear seat down...

Showing driver side of box and its contour like the seat.

Clearance under the seats...

Anyways on to initial thoughts....
Ohh My are these nice... Just had the 250.2 hooked up to the CDTs gained all the way down and noticed a much improved midrange and headroom. After finally running up to Lowes for some new quick connects I got everything fully hooked up and did a very quick gain adjustment.

The SD-1v2s are simply amazing, they are accurate and precise in a way that I haven't heard often outside of a real theater. They are also very capable subs that can put down some serious SPL for 10s. I really haven't tweaked anything yet so these are just initial thoughts and more will be posted once I have had a longer time to listen and tweak the setup.

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
These subs will have the sundown logo on the cone when they go into production.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
P-Dizzle said:
IMO... There isn't a better looking sub available today...
You just like the look of the old school surround that Jacob is using... haha

·
Registered
106 Posts
If all goes according to plan I hope to start production on these soon... having some hold ups, so cross your fingers! :)

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Glad to hear it Jacob!!

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
These will definitely sell! Man they are more and more impressive, I will try to post some comprehensive thoughts by the weekend but it may be tough.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I can't compare them to any I have owned as they are far and away better in clarity and accuracy. As far as subs I have heard, that is tougher, I would say its clearer than the JL and ID-Max subs I have heard. I would say the best comparison I could make is to some higher end home subs I have heard such as REL. Attack and decay are very natural with no inflated mid hump in the range.

·
Registered
72 Posts
bighitter as an SD1V1 owner i would reccomend that you do the minor seat lift that Pdizzle (i think) did to his truck i did the same lift and do not have the indention" of the outside ring of the sub in the bottom of the seats.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts