Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
92,254 Posts
No kidding! $460 for a Westin bullbar?! If you pay more than $300-325, you're overpaying! And $485 for an intake?! That's nuts! I'd rather have the Injen for $170 less!

·
Registered
73 Posts
I think that guy might be high on crack to be thinking he is going to get anything close to those prices. For used equipment to.

·
Premium Member
92,254 Posts
USED?!?!?!?! :huh: WTF?!?!? They should be half that or less! That's insane! We need to monitor this. I have a bridge leftover from New York that I need to unload!

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
WOW Great prices, someone should nab those up!! :huh:

·
Premium Member
92,254 Posts
dank78 said:
Maybe it's Canadian $$$:dunno:
Why? Are Canadians dumber than Americans? So they'll pay goofy outrageous prices for stuff, just to be considered almost as good as us? :redblob"

Oh, you're referring to the currency conversion rate... my bad... heh heh... NOT! :lol:

·
Registered
554 Posts
Actually, I should have put more thought into that post, the currency conversion is terrible right now. I'm only a 20 minute drive to Canada so we're always kept up to date on the rates.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
haha i emailed him letting him know that most of the things on that list hes asking for more then new prices and told him to joiin titantalk to try and get some hits only to be laughed at...

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
i think he's pricing examples of retail and saying make an offer. I think WAY above retail.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts