Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That's what the dealership did to my Titan, when I took it in for an oil change! Some dumb kid ran the side of my truck down the side of the bay! Idiot! I guess my big tow mirrors weren't big enough for him to see with! Sorry, just needed to rant. Thanks guys!

·
Premium Member
2,260 Posts
They better be fixin' that baby better than new, throw in some Nismo performance parts as compensation for pain and suffering...:smoke:

L

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My wife has been working on them, as I have been at work. She's pretty good at getting stuff done right. I'll let you know what we get for it.

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
Surferboy said:
That's what the dealership did to my Titan, when I took it in for an oil change! Some dumb kid ran the side of my truck down the side of the bay! Idiot! I guess my big tow mirrors weren't big enough for him to see with! Sorry, just needed to rant. Thanks guys!
Our dealer did the same thing to my wifes Quest and they gave her a brand new one! If that's not enough, they did it AGAIN about a year later! Guess what.....they again gave her a brand new one! The first one was an 04, they replaced it with another 04, then ther next one was an 05. Scream loud enough and they'll cave. I refused to be paying monthly payments on a $35k minivan with a new paint job!

·
Registered
250 Posts
sorry to hear about that man yeah they had better fix it better than new get all you can out of them the stealership sux

·
Registered
34,397 Posts
Dealership did the same thing to my Dads 08 Titan the night he was buying it! Luckily he had not signed all the paper work yet and refused to sign anything until he got one hell of a deal on a different truck!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts